approve sale in a sentence
1) The sale was approved on 27 March 2014.
2) That year 94 towns approved the sale of alcoholic beverages locally.
3) The court approved the sale on September 2.
approve sale example sentences4) League owners approved the sale on February 18.
5) The sale was approved in June 2005 for $17 million.
6) The Secretary of State must approve each individual sale .
7) Bank regulators refused to approve the sale of Lincoln.
8) The sale was eventually approved by the board on July 8.
9) The FCC approved the sale on April 19.
10) The sale was approved by FCC on July 18.
11) The FCC approved the sale on May 2.
12) In the end the sale was approved by some 73%.
13) The FCC approved the sale on December 8, 2011.
14) The European Union approved the sale on May 2013.
15) The lender must agree to take less and must approve the sale .
example sentences with approve sale16) How long does it take a bank to approve a short sale ?
17) The CRTC approved the sale on August 28, 2009.
18) An April 9 hearing is set to approve the sale of those assets .
19) Bank of america short sale approved with discount and no deficiency balance owing.
20) As I said, the Secretary of State must approve each sale .
21) In a national referendum 64.2% of Danish voters approved the sale .
22) The cabinet approved the IOC share sale this month , the officials said.
23) The sellers lender might take 30 days or 6 months to approve the sale .
24) Our lender approved the sale very quickly requiring no delinquency due to the orders.
25) In April 2013 the government commission for control over foreign investments approved this sale .
26) It takes about 3 months for the bank to approve the average short sale .
27) The sale was approved on November 8, and consummated on November 12.
28) There are several common factors a lender will consider when approving a Short sale .
How to use approve sale in a sentence29) Health Canada approved sale of Seroquel XR on September 27, 2007.
30) A U.S. Bankruptcy Court must approve the sale at a special hearing April 11 .
31) This contract is an approved Foreign Military sale to the Republic of Korea .
32) The sale was approved on September 28 and became official on October 31, 2007.
33) HUD will not always approve a short sale if there is a 2nd mortgage.
34) The sale was approved despite interest from other bidders, one of whom was McCauley.
35) If a deal is reached , the court could approve a sale by March 29.
36) A judge would need to approve the sale , and other potential bidders could emerge.
37) The sale was complicated by the requirement of the German government to approve any sale .
38) The sale was eventually approved and a long legal agreement drawn up between the two parties.
39) On August 10, the PBA board finally approved the sale of the Sta.
40) The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs had approved the sale of 10.82 per cent .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approve sale
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approve sale with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approve sale
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approve sale in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approve sale.
20 examples of simple sentences of approve sale. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approve sale
Compound Sentences with approve sale
Complex Sentences with approve sale
Compound-Complex Sentences with approve sale