approval grant in a sentence
1) Such approval was increasingly granted starting in 1982.
2) Officers are recommending approval is granted subject to conditions being met.
3) However, the approval was never granted .
approval grant example sentences4) This approval was granted on 23 February 2012.
5) Academic approval is granted for a single semester only.
6) Carfilzomib was not granted fast track approval .
7) Department not to grant approval , when.
8) All of these were granted express approval by Bob.
9) In 1896, approval was granted to build a new synagogue.
10) Approval was granted in the fall of 1990 to further expand.
11) Manpower approval was granted in January 1987.
12) Approval was granted for the prosecution of 848 persons.
13) The FDA has granted approval to these sweeteners.
14) Wait for an ' approval successfully granted ' message.
15) In 2000 planning approval was granted .
example sentences with approval grant16) The ABA granted full approval to GMUSL in 1986.
17) Not all students are granted approval .
18) Judge Brody must grant preliminary approval .
19) Approval was granted in May 1993.
20) Approvals were granted to other pharmaceutical companies later in the same year.
21) In September 29 of that year the European Commission granted antitrust approval .
22) The Florida Department of Natural Resources granted approval for the amphitheater.
23) These motions are typical of the restructuring process, and approval is regularly granted .
24) The Court granted preliminary approval of the settlement on July 13, 2010.
25) Approval was granted by Deakin University Human Research Ethics Committee.
26) On June 29 , 1987, LCAC was granted approval for full production.
27) In 1973, the school was granted government approval to operate as a college.
28) Many governments have been reluctant in recent times to grant approval for tidal barrages.
How to use approval grant in a sentence29) Government approvals were granted for construction of the Island Line in December 1980.
30) Honeywell was granted design approval for SmartPath by the FAA in 2009.
31) Detailed planning approval was granted in March 2011 following extensive consultation with the local community.
32) European Union member states must also grant type approval to vehicles meeting similar EU standards.
33) Building work is due to start in September, if planning approvals are granted .
34) If public and legislative approval is granted , construction could begin as soon as 2015.
35) Applicants and principals of schools and colleges are advised as soon as approval is granted .
36) This parameter is only used by the routine if the package is being granted approval .
37) Such approval is currently granted by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education.
38) In January, Cabinet approval was granted for international competitive bids to buy the coal.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of approval grant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of approval grant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with approval grant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word approval grant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with approval grant.
20 examples of simple sentences of approval grant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of approval grant
Compound Sentences with approval grant
Complex Sentences with approval grant
Compound-Complex Sentences with approval grant