appropriation process in a sentence
1) The YEDP curriculum includes seminars on the congressional legislative, budget and appropriations processes .
2) Lamentably, it was not reauthorized in the fiscal year 2012 appropriation process .
3) It has paid nothing, with the money tied up in the congressional appropriations process .
appropriation process example sentences4) The procurement process is subject to legislation and regulation separate from the authorization and appropriation process .
5) Congress decides the size of the FCC's budget each year through its fiscal appropriations process .
6) This excluded funding for student loans, which did not receive funds through the annual appropriation process .
7) Self-funding will give the SEC access to millions more than is allocated through the Congressional appropriations process .
8) Each year since 1986, Congress has set aside funds for global AIDS activities during the annual appropriations process .
9) The Congressional appropriations process is obviously a political game at which both the SEC and CFTC have failed.
10) Discretionary funding is subject to the annual budget appropriations process , while mandatory funding is already appropriated by permanent legislation.
11) Snyder also proposes removing all economic development incentives from the tax system and evaluating them through the appropriations process instead.
12) Lawmakers request the earmarks during the appropriations process , often to direct money to projects back in their home state.
13) This third issue will be released sometime in March 2003 - right in time for the FY 2004 appropriations process .
14) It will also certainly drive the effort to increase funding for the SPRANS abstinence-only program during the annual appropriations process .
15) They were very aware of organized CPA firms' influence on Congress and deliberately took themselves out of the appropriation process .
example sentences with appropriation process16) Opponents felt it wrong to use a dedicated funding source to sidestep the appropriations process for state parks land and facilities.
17) The CCD Fiscal Policy Task Force is responsible for monitoring, analyzing and responding to the federal budget and appropriations process .
18) The SEC is one of only two financial regulators in the U.S. that must go through the annual Congressional appropriations process .
19) Current funding for NIH is in the discretionary spending category, which makes it subject to an annual appropriations process by Congress.
20) Yet that decision set in motion an appropriations process that will demand deep cuts from the same SKILLS package promoted by Cantor .
21) The House and Senate are scheduled to agree next week on an overall spending plan that will guide the FY 2008 appropriations process .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appropriation process
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appropriation process with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appropriation process
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appropriation process in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appropriation process.
20 examples of simple sentences of appropriation process. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appropriation process
Compound Sentences with appropriation process
Complex Sentences with appropriation process
Compound-Complex Sentences with appropriation process