appropriate statistical in a sentence
1) statistical inference guides the selection of appropriate statistical models.
2) To work out appropriate statistical techniques to evaluate any matching process.
3) Analyze all data, conduct appropriate statistical tests and report results.
appropriate statistical example sentences4) In most cases, reliability parameters are specified with appropriate statistical confidence intervals.
5) These are applied to construct appropriate statistical methods to analyse the course of technological development.
6) It is also common to apply ANOVA to observational data using an appropriate statistical model.
7) Was an appropriate statistical analysis used?Are there any limitations documented in the discussion?
8) Its built-in "thermometer" would record interference temperature data and compute the appropriate statistical aggregate value.
9) The overall uncertainty is derived from an appropriate statistical combination of the component uncertainties in the measurement system.
10) The data obtained from both the reporting and discussing of errors should then be analyzed using appropriate statistical methodologies.
11) statistical conclusion validity involves ensuring the use of adequate sampling procedures, appropriate statistical tests, and reliable measurement procedures.
12) The two studies published during this decade incorporated the methodological critiques into their designs and used more appropriate statistical methods.
13) It is also imperative that appropriate statistical analysis is carried out, otherwise you risk drawing incorrect conclusions from the data.
14) The parties used questionnaires, surveys, statistical evidence and modeling, and other advanced and often novel but appropriate statistical techniques.
15) An important concern in forecasting is the problem of evaluating the nature of the forecast error by using the appropriate statistical tests.
example sentences with appropriate statistical16) The purpose of the interim analysis should be stated along with the appropriate statistical adjustment to control the overall type I error rate.
17) Standard: Select and use appropriate statistical methods to analyze data. • Describe parts of the data and the set of data as a whole to determine what the data show.
18) You provide the data and parameters for each analysis; the tool uses the appropriate statistical macro functions and then displays the results in an output table.
19) LOGISTIC REGRESSION: Logistic regression is the appropriate statistical model for this binomial response, the rate at which officers leave the service.
20) By using appropriate statistical contrasts the main effect of phonological processing was estimated on a pixel by pixel basis using statistical parametric mapping (SPM).
21) Identify and implement appropriate statistical procedures. (Plan) Six Sigma places a heavy emphasis on Design of Experiments along with traditional problem-solving tools.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appropriate statistical
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appropriate statistical with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appropriate statistical
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appropriate statistical in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appropriate statistical.
20 examples of simple sentences of appropriate statistical. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appropriate statistical
Compound Sentences with appropriate statistical
Complex Sentences with appropriate statistical
Compound-Complex Sentences with appropriate statistical