appropriate sentence in a sentence
1) Lastly, the presiding magistrate determines the appropriate sentence to impose.
2) Isaacs issued an appropriate sentence to Moss.
3) He said it was difficult to determine what the appropriate sentence should be .
appropriate sentence example sentences4) But Sheriff Mackie took the view a jail term was the only appropriate sentence .
5) Otherwise an appropriate sentence would be two years less a day , he said.
6) The magistrate presides, facilitates, and ultimately determines the appropriate sentence for the offender.
7) Pre-sentence reports enable judges and magistrates in the courts to choose the most appropriate sentence .
8) The court is allowed to take into account prior findings of guilt when determining the appropriate sentence .
9) The report is immediately to help the court determine an appropriate sentence and also serves other purposes.
10) This condition provides more liberty for the courts to respond with an appropriate sentence to serious offences.
11) The death penalty has long been viewed as an appropriate sentence for the commission of certain criminal offenses.
12) Intention only becomes relevant when the court determines the appropriate sentence after having found the contemnor guilty.
13) Reports for sentencing hearings are used in more serious cases in order to assist in determining an appropriate sentence .
14) If the defendant refuses to compensate the owner under this section, the court shall impose the appropriate sentence .
15) Therefore, up to four independent parties provide information and make recommendations to the court regarding the appropriate sentence .
example sentences with appropriate sentence16) The judge determined that 18 years with two and a half years of supervised release would be an appropriate sentence .
17) MUCH Sarah: AS LONG as he gets brought to justice, and is given an appropriate sentence for all the atrocious acts he has committed.
18) From the linen jacket the phrase book was removed again but the waiter had gone before the man could find an appropriate sentence .
19) The definition provided here could be improved by referencing the specific Figure (Figures 7-4-through 7-7) after the appropriate sentence in the definition.
20) The emphasis is on minimising delay and distress for victims and witnesses and imposing appropriate sentences on offenders which more effectively protect victims.
21) This is partly a matter of writing appropriate sentences , for example, so that you can distinguish your point of view in debate from someone else's.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appropriate sentence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appropriate sentence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appropriate sentence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appropriate sentence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appropriate sentence.
20 examples of simple sentences of appropriate sentence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appropriate sentence
Compound Sentences with appropriate sentence
Complex Sentences with appropriate sentence
Compound-Complex Sentences with appropriate sentence