appropriate disciplinary in a sentence
1) As a result , appropriate disciplinary actions were taken at that time.
2) I accept his apology and trust the appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
3) Once they find out , the school with then take appropriate disciplinary action.
appropriate disciplinary example sentences4) When the offence amounts to misconduct under service rules, appropriate disciplinary action should be initiated.
5) An infraction of this Agreement may result in appropriate disciplinary action being taken by the Hospital.
6) After hearing the case, the Board deliberates and recommends an appropriate disciplinary action to the administration.
7) To suspend, demote, discharge or take other appropriate disciplinary action against employees for just cause. 7.
8) All allegations of bullying and harassment will be investigated and, if appropriate , disciplinary action will be taken.
9) Proposers interested in learning more about current or future NSF Centers are encouraged to contact the appropriate disciplinary Program Officer.
10) However, the University will take appropriate disciplinary action where a staff member's performance does not accord with required standards.
11) If any students are found to have breached our code of conduct then appropriate disciplinary measures will be taken against them.
12) Proposers are strongly encouraged to contact the appropriate disciplinary program officer to discuss potential funding and mechanisms in advance of proposal submission.
13) In general, they conduct a hearing with the students, and if appropriate, with the instructor, and determine the appropriate disciplinary action.
14) Once recruited, public servants should be bound by codes of conduct, requirements for financial and other disclosures, and appropriate disciplinary measures.
15) They say they are trying to found out how it happened and are working to find the appropriate disciplinary action, Fox16.
example sentences with appropriate disciplinary16) A thorough internal and independent investigation was carried out into a small number of employees at the time and appropriate disciplinary action was taken .
17) The Department of Education announced that the math homework was " obviously unacceptable," and that " appropriate disciplinary action" would be taken against Youn.
18) "Due to privacy laws, we are unable to discuss appropriate disciplinary consequences about a specific student."
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appropriate disciplinary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appropriate disciplinary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appropriate disciplinary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appropriate disciplinary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appropriate disciplinary.
20 examples of simple sentences of appropriate disciplinary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appropriate disciplinary
Compound Sentences with appropriate disciplinary
Complex Sentences with appropriate disciplinary
Compound-Complex Sentences with appropriate disciplinary