applying in a sentence
1) Applying hot moist towels may help relieve discomfort.
2) The "tape strip" is for applying double face tape.
3) Please read this entire section carefully before applying .
applying example sentences4) Applying thick coatings to food products is challenging.
5) The soil must be moist before applying mulch.
6) Always let each coat dry completely before applying the next.
7) Each sector is constructed applying the three assumptions outlined above.
8) Applying general principles is a civil law tradition.
9) Make sure to quit applying throttle before each shift.
10) These chicks are still applying to college.
11) Applying risk management concepts to playground safety.
12) Twist the tension tool while applying pressure.
13) People applying to become citizens must satisfy certain requirements.
14) Applying strategic decision making in local government.
15) Applying crew resource management in offshore oil platforms.
example sentences with applying16) Applying advanced corrosion resistant coatings throughout the system.
17) He published numerous articles applying his statistical training.
18) Allow to dry before applying second colour.
19) Applying interest was acceptable under some circumstances.
20) Further branches crucially applying groups include algebraic geometry and number theory.
21) We recommend applying a patch once available.
22) Applying excessive pressure might damage the paper .
23) The trick to successful behavior is applying rules consistently.
24) Who is responsible for applying gamma correction?
25) I ran 33 to 100 Ω applying experimental methods.
26) Applying existing systems engineering tools to security threats.
27) Water treatment is more complicated than applying chlorine.
28) He really hasn't done much applying .
How to use applying in a sentence29) Somatic treatments typically included applying bodily fluids while reciting magical spells.
30) Applying cold to inflamed areas can help reduce swelling.
31) Nobody is surprised now that applying online is possible almost anything.
32) I let the paint dry overnight before applying the clear coat.
33) Applying universal principles supports trust in the universe.
34) The emergency brake should click about 10 times when applying .
35) Wilkinson worked a couple weeks applying the paintings.
36) It is useful in applying the above test.
37) It is rewarding to witness students applying newfound skills with confidence.
38) Applying makeup on the train seems rather common.
39) The amount of force the brush is currently applying .
40) This information is valuable when applying for grants.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applying
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applying with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applying
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applying in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applying.
20 examples of simple sentences of applying. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applying
Compound Sentences with applying
Complex Sentences with applying
Compound-Complex Sentences with applying