apply voltage in a sentence
1) This assumes that the applied voltage remains constant.
2) A positive voltage is applied to the anode.
3) The capacitance value also depends on the applied voltage .
apply voltage example sentences4) Applying a voltage through a safety resistor repairs the oxide layers.
5) A voltage is applied to the rows or columns.
6) A high voltage is applied between the front and the end.
7) Measured weight was plotted versus applied voltage to obtain the curve.
8) A rapid start ballast applies voltage and heats the cathodes simultaneously.
9) Transformer-rectifier systems apply voltages of at relatively high current densities.
10) We just need to apply a voltage between two metal plates.
11) Capacitance may also change with applied voltage .
12) In operation, a rather large voltage is applied to pin 1.
13) DC brushed motors rotate continuously when voltage is applied to their terminals.
14) Lowering the voltage applied at a higher temperature maintains safety margins.
15) The degree of transparency can be controlled by the applied voltage .
example sentences with apply voltage16) The larger the applied voltage , the further apart the carriers spread.
17) When sufficient voltage was applied , it switched to a conducting state.
18) To measure the resistance it applies a small voltage across the resistance.
19) For an applied voltage of &formula; we get &formula;.
20) By applying voltage to G, one can control ID.
21) When voltage is applied , the suspended particles align and let light pass.
22) The leakage current drops in the first minutes after applying DC voltage .
23) A voltage is subsequently applied to effect the separation of the analytes.
24) Under an applied voltage , relatively small (18-24-?
25) This kind of transformer "steps down" the voltage applied to it.
26) The spark gap then discharges itself and voltage is applied to the nitrogen.
27) The permittivity of ferroelectric class 2 material depends on the applied voltage .
28) Imagine applying a voltage , V2 to two resistors in series.
How to use apply voltage in a sentence29) Imagine applying a voltage , V1 to two resistors in parallel.
30) If we apply a voltage the current will appear after some delay.
31) The surface tension can be tuned by applying voltages between the two extremes.
32) In particular, electronic ratchets produce DC current when oscillating voltage is applied .
33) The chip contains a special electrode that produces ultrasound when a voltage is applied .
34) Plasma electrolytic oxidation is a similar process, but where higher voltages are applied .
35) As voltage is applied , the field gradient strips away electrons from nearby air molecules.
36) Thus the applied voltage is the primary control for the amount of film applied.
37) A voltage is applied to one layer, and sensed by the other.
38) A VAR is the product of the reactive current and the applied voltage .
39) However, when applied voltage is large, this force needs to be considered.
40) A small negative voltage applied to the grid causes a large decrease in plate voltage.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply voltage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply voltage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply voltage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply voltage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply voltage.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply voltage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply voltage
Compound Sentences with apply voltage
Complex Sentences with apply voltage
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply voltage