apply law in a sentence
1) Moldova has a documented and consistently applied commercial law .
2) The Convention applies international human rights law to medical ethics.
3) Are you applying the law of attraction properly?
apply law example sentences4) It becomes very difficult to apply the laws to solid objects.
5) Courts that practiced the common law also traditionally applied equity law.
6) Courts that practiced the common law also traditionally applied equity law .
7) In other cases, different provinces applied the same laws differently.
8) These laws applied to anyone involved in the industry.
9) The Judiciary explains and applies the laws .
10) The Courts job is to apply the law .
11) The jury will apply New York law .
12) The court could apply New York law .
13) Safe storage laws also applied to commercial enterprises handling gunpowder within cities.
14) Local governments unevenly applied these laws during the reporting period.
15) Vietnam refused to apply international law and ignored its 1967 Declaration.
example sentences with apply law16) The law was later applied to cable companies, as well.
17) This law applied in the elections of 6 April 1924.
18) Big respect to Dubai police for applying the law equally !
19) Accordingly, it is appropriate to apply Cuban law .
20) Hence the Oral Torah must apply the written law .
21) It is always difficult for a referee to apply this law .
22) Mark, then, applied the law equally.
23) This is especially conspicuous with prohibition laws applied to alcohol or drugs.
24) This law was retroactively applied to the Posco-India project.
25) Then, one applies that law to the facts.
26) Apply the same law and the same standards to all persons.
27) Capitulatory law applied to foreigners in Palestine.
28) Apply this same law to this maltreated wife and neglected woman.
How to use apply law in a sentence
How to use apply law in a sentence29) One way is to apply the law of cosines twice.
30) These piteous acting religious leaders were not interested in applying the law .
31) Blackout laws were rigidly applied , hampering some efforts.
32) Sometimes, applying the law without nuance sure makes it seem idiotic.
33) The laws applied to Sunni and Shi'a alike.
34) And above all, how to apply physics laws to environmental issues.
35) Mussolini gave Balbo to apply the laws as he saw fit.
36) The moral dilemma came up when I had to apply the law .
37) In deciding to apply Pennsylvania law , the court followed Babcock.
38) He contends the court erroneously applied the law to make its determination.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply law
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply law with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply law
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply law in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply law.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply law. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply law
Compound Sentences with apply law
Complex Sentences with apply law
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply law