apply for asylum in a sentence
1) While some applied for asylum, others are still illegal.
2) I arrived in England and applied for asylum.
3) They'll be able to apply for asylum.
4) He has not applied for asylum in his native Morocco.
apply for asylum example sentences5) Rostami applied for asylum in Norway 12.
6) It was her applying for asylum, not us inviting her.
7) One of the five has already applied for asylum in the Netherlands.
8) The scheme also applies to persons who have applied for asylum in Denmark.
9) QUESTION: Would she have to be on U.S. soil to apply for asylum?
10) for example, why did more than 600 Angolans apply for asylum here in October alone?
11) But the U.S. government press release merely states that they are applying for asylum in Albania.
12) Nobody I know knows anybody who's applied for asylum – Serbia isn't that bad!
13) Given the nature of his case, it's likely that Miguel will apply for asylum.
14) In 2007, 6,789 persons submitted asylum applications and in 2008, 3,922 persons applied for asylum.
example sentences with asylum15) Recently a 17-year old refugee arrived in England with her three-year-old sister and applied for asylum.
16) Libya reportedly deported thousands of illegal entrants in 2007 without giving them the opportunity to apply for asylum.
17) Anzor Tsarnaev applied for asylum, citing fears of deadly persecution due to his ties to Chechnya.
18) I am pretty sure that numbers for Serbia include all who apply for asylum with FR Yugoslavia passport.
19) In several cases, the Congolese embassy had been informed that several returnees had applied for asylum in the Netherlands.
20) His lieutenant bolted for the U.S. consulate and tried to apply for asylum, and he was jailed, too.
21) Even this can affect refugees adversely - their stories of torture may not be believed when they apply for asylum.
22) Blaise Baheten Metock, a national of Cameroon, arrived in Ireland on 23 June 2006 and applied for asylum.
23) According to the Refugee Act of 1980, anyone may apply for asylum, no matter his or her alien status.
24) While in Turkey, Litvinenko applied for asylum at the United States Embassy in Ankara, but his application was denied.
25) The women were made to apply for asylum and then disappeared from asylum centers, to work as prostitutes in surrounding countries.
26) This is to prevent persons from applying for asylum at the passport control at airports or boat ports in the Schengen Area.
27) By applying for asylum, a refugee can ask a host government for permission to legally reside and work in the country.
28) Rahim fled from Iran in August 2008, via Turkey and Greece to Norway, and applied for asylum in October 2008.
29) In June, his application for asylum there was rejected by the foreign ministry because, legally, he had to apply for asylum in person and on German soil.
30) He is believed to have fought in Syria last year and came to Austria in December for medical treatment and to apply for asylum.
31) Former intelligence contractor Edward Snowden, wanted by US authorities and currently living in Russia, said in a TV interview that he has applied for asylum in Brazil.
32) We had not brought ours, and by the time the snotty border agent got through treating us as though we were five-year-olds, I was ready to apply for asylum in Canada.
33) Foreigners that are already in the United States, having fled their home countries, have the opportunity to apply for asylum through the INS.
34) Snowden has applied for asylum in more than two dozen countries, including Bolivia, Nicaragua and Venezuela, according to WikiLeaks, the secret-spilling website that has been advising him.
35) Of all organisations, it has an interest in ensuring that those who apply for asylum as a means of avoiding immigration regulations should not be allowed to enter the country.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply for asylum
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply for asylum with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply for asylum
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply for asylum in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply for asylum.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply for asylum. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply for asylum
Compound Sentences with apply for asylum
Complex Sentences with apply for asylum
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply for asylum