apply broadly in a sentence
1) These terms generally apply broadly across industries and institutions.
2) That intense effort is never applied broadly across the entire landscape .
3) Each student is expected to apply broadly to teaching positions.
apply broadly example sentences4) Marks' observation can be applied broadly .
5) In fact it must be applied broadly as well as narrowly.
6) This section applies broadly , even where materials are not produced by political parties.
7) The Court made clear that the privilege applies broadly , beyond the medical malpractice context.
8) And , yes, it can be applied broadly across a multitude of artifacts.
10) Water will flow downhill and sunlight will create warmth because of principles that apply broadly .
11) Thus, it is possible that minority stress applies broadly to members of diverse minority groups.
12) The trade-offs between framework and freedom apply broadly , but are especially relevant to matters of implementation.
13) The term could be applied broadly to mean any symbolic record, from images and sculptures to letters.
14) If that case were applied broadly , Coffin noted, again there would be almost no inarbitrable dispute.
15) Nonetheless, most of the risk factors identified in this report do apply broadly to all young people.
example sentences with apply broadly16) So, apply broadly to programs before November 1 so you get as many interviews as you possibly can.
17) I recommend medical students apply broadly to many programs, hopefully receive lots of invitations to interviews, then decide which interviews to go to.
18) I cannot possibly cover all the plugins available, but the concepts I am demonstrating with these select plugins apply broadly to any of them.
19) The term "process" applies broadly to clinical procedures, such as surgery, as well as to processes that are integral to patient care, such as medication administration.
20) The term financial crisis is applied broadly to a variety of situations in which some financial assets suddenly lose a large part of their nominal value.
21) Although the word "novel" normally refers to long fictional works, the term "graphic novel" is applied broadly , and includes fiction, non-fiction, and anthologized work.
22) It remains unclear whether it was named for the nearby Maeotians or if that name was applied broadly to various peoples who happened to live beside it.
23) Really, it's an article that can be applied broadly to any kid and any subject, but he personalizes the article with information from his daughter, who is a 3rd grader.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of apply broadly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of apply broadly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with apply broadly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word apply broadly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with apply broadly.
20 examples of simple sentences of apply broadly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of apply broadly
Compound Sentences with apply broadly
Complex Sentences with apply broadly
Compound-Complex Sentences with apply broadly