applicable tax in a sentence
1) The applicable tax rate is 40%.
2) The applicable tax rate is 28%.
3) The applicable tax rate is 25%.
applicable tax example sentences4) All prices shown are before any applicable tax .
5) The applicable tax will be collected only once.
6) However, the applicable tax rules have changed significantly in recent years.
7) The applicable tax codes apply to and relate to federal law only.
8) Accordingly the applicable tax rate is also that of the acquiring company.
9) I went to the Senate library and started researching the applicable tax law.
10) Sales tax is calculated by multiplying the purchase price by the applicable tax rate.
11) Minimum order during Graduation season is $40 + shipping and any applicable tax .
12) Applicable tax and margins would be built on top of the benchmark price.
13) An amended return filed within the time prescribed by law for the applicable tax year.
14) XYZ Inc. is the drop shipper liable for the applicable tax as the retailer.
15) Pricing in the U.S. starts at before any applicable tax credits and other government incentives.
example sentences with applicable tax16) The applicable tax rate depends directly on the type of insurance coverage provided in the contract.
17) This leads to a deferred tax liability of CU70,000 using the applicable tax rate of 28%.
18) The capital gains tax is imposed on profits made from the sale of assets during the applicable tax year.
19) Cooper Tires will issue the winner a 1099 IRS tax form in January of the applicable tax year for $600.
20) The due date for the declaration is the last working day in May of the year following the applicable tax year.
21) To the extent that we are obligated to collect such taxes, the applicable tax will be added to your billing account.
22) The subsidiaries of the Company are taxed in accordance with the applicable tax laws in the countries in which they are incorporated.
23) A. Taxpayers must file income tax returns by the last working day of April of the year following the applicable tax year.
24) Shares sold or withheld by the Company to cover applicable tax withholdings will not be deemed a violation of the Holding Period.
25) If you qualify to deduct your higher education expenses, please summarize how much you paid in tuition and books during the applicable tax year.
26) During the term of the installment payments, the seller has the risk that the federal and state governments could increase some or all of the applicable tax rates.
27) Filers of business returns, including Schedule C used by sole proprietors, will see a new line on their applicable tax returns for 1099-K income.
28) If your order is less than $20, your charge is the minimum $20 required for ALL orders + shipping and any applicable tax .
How to use applicable tax in a sentence29) For tax years beginning in 2013, dividends that are not "Qualified Dividends" are taxed at the highest applicable tax rate for ordinary income.
30) NESN will likewise issue the winner a 1099 IRS tax form in January of the applicable tax year for the full retail value of the trip to Baltimore (TBD).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicable tax
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicable tax with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicable tax
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicable tax in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicable tax.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicable tax. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicable tax
Compound Sentences with applicable tax
Complex Sentences with applicable tax
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicable tax