applicable statutory in a sentence
1) She maintained escrow accounts in accordance to applicable statutory and federal regulations.
2) Carefully review applicable statutory guidance about providing the debtor's name.
3) Beginning of the expiry period is subject to the applicable statutory provisions.
applicable statutory example sentences4) The plans meet the minimum requirements of the applicable statutory disability benefits law.
5) The debts of the corporation or partnership theoretically continue to exist until applicable statutory periods of limitations expire.
6) Indeed, the Sentencing Reform Act even allows a departure below the applicable statutory mandatory minimum in such cases.
7) Applicable statutory provisions, including sections of the Act other than section 169(a), are noted parenthetically in this part.
8) (I) meet all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements for entry into the United States under the classification specified in the application;
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicable statutory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicable statutory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicable statutory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicable statutory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicable statutory.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicable statutory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicable statutory
Compound Sentences with applicable statutory
Complex Sentences with applicable statutory
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicable statutory