applicable rule in a sentence
1) The vessel operator is responsible for knowing and following applicable navigation rules .
2) However, the applicable tax rules have changed significantly in recent years.
3) In the following a brief description of applicable rules organized by source.
applicable rule example sentences4) Port users must comply with applicable Queensland road rules on all Queensland roads.
5) Before you undertake such transactions, you should familiarize yourself with applicable rules .
6) The transportation of cargo attendants is subject to the applicable governmental rules and regulations.
7) Recovery of attorney costs in arbitration proceedings would be governed by applicable arbitration rules .
8) The above-mentioned time periods are subject to modification in accordance with the applicable rules .
9) Processing of additional approvals must be consistent with the agreement and the applicable rules .
10) The applicable rules are known as ETOPS (ExTended range OPerationS).
11) The policy considerations implicit in this possibility should inform our understanding of the applicable rules .
12) The external audit report found the District in compliance with all applicable rules and laws.
13) If no applicable DNAT rules are available, the router's firewall drops the packet.
14) The buyer decides whether to breach according to the costs implied by the applicable legal rule .
15) While Dodd-Frank already mandates that disclosure , the SEC has not yet written the applicable rules .
example sentences with applicable rule16) The government of these clusters ranges from widely to narrowly applicable rules , with special exceptions within.
17) Permit applications are reviewed to determine whether the information presented in the application shows compliance with applicable rules .
18) Under this last provision, the temporal scope of the applicable rules clearly reaches beyond the actual hostilities.
19) The physician also needs to know details of applicable end-of-life rules in the patient 's home state.
20) All applicable rules found in rules Applying to Dog Shows will govern the conduct of obedience trials.
21) This requirement that the non-vacuously applicable rules must apply is the appearance checking aspect of such a grammar.
22) The time periods provided in subsection (b) are subject to modification in accordance with applicable rules .
23) However, the degree of protection they receive may vary depending on the applicable rules governing their contract.
24) Covered entities and business associates have until September 23 , 2013 to comply with any applicable new rules .
25) Rather, that designation lies within the team's discretion, governed by the applicable rules and regulations.
26) Invalid - Does not comply with the applicable rules and so it does not have legal force.
27) The measure also specifies that any changes comply with applicable collective bargaining rules and wait until labor contracts expire.
28) In this approach, one starts with an empty tableau and then recursively applies every possible applicable rule .
How to use applicable rule in a sentence29) Businesses contemplating SPLA need to obtain a firm grasp on the applicable rules and requirements of the program.
30) Unless permitted by applicable rules and regulations, guest parking upon any street within the subdivision is also prohibited.
31) Are they cars available in blue color and What are the applicable rules for ordering the Golf GTI ?
33) Many license agreements also specifically disclaim any statements or representations made by third parties regarding applicable licensing rules or metrics.
34) A lawyer appearing before such a body must deal with it honestly and in conformity with applicable rules of procedure.
35) But there is another kind of construction issue: the proper interpretation of the legal requirements of the applicable rules .
36) Attention will also be paid to recent developments and changes in the applicable rules , relevant cases, and statutes.
37) The Court has recognised that the obstacles to freedom to provide services may arise both from discriminatory and indistinctly applicable rules .
38) It did not provide a complete and coherent system of all applicable rules or give legal solutions for all possible cases.
39) Secondly, we should formulate some rules, so that we can have applicable rules to adhere to when issues occur.
40) Accordingly, Alvarez cannot say that the Declaration and Covenant themselves establish the relevant and applicable rule of international law.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applicable rule
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applicable rule with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applicable rule
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applicable rule in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applicable rule.
20 examples of simple sentences of applicable rule. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applicable rule
Compound Sentences with applicable rule
Complex Sentences with applicable rule
Compound-Complex Sentences with applicable rule