applauding in a sentence
1) This is mostly stuff that deserves applauding .
2) They are applauding the services of man.
3) The sequencing of tracks alone on this record is worth applauding .
applauding example sentences4) This movie can't be mentioned without applauding its cast.
5) The sound of 9000 people applauding was a big buzz .
6) I'm not " applauding " any such thing.
7) The nurses on the ward were strict but applauding .
8) That distant sound you hear is Oliver Cromwell applauding .
9) Judging or applauding other's behavior is meaningless.
10) You benefit when applauding each other's performances.
11) But the response was incredible, people were screaming and applauding .
12) All my friends are applauding my transformation into a video star .
13) Enjoy applauding your team today because it's a great feeling.
14) So , PLEASE, keep applauding me.
15) Then, spontaneously, they stood up and began applauding .
example sentences with applauding16) Much of the effort was spent applauding anti-U.S. expressions.
17) This is surely something the ATL should be applauding .
18) In his progress towards the capital he was accompanied by applauding crowds.
19) When Aunt Margaret stopped applauding , Melanie stopped, too.
20) You don't win converts to reason by applauding unreason.
21) PFLAG issued a statement applauding the Senate for passage.
22) By the time we were halfway down they were applauding like mad.
23) They booed his introduction, right before mostly applauding Ilgauskas.
24) The response garnered almost 100 comments, most applauding LOFT's effort.
25) Liberals were applauding his courtroom antics.
26) Now we find him applauding it and reifying it.
27) Everyone on the scene was praising and applauding while calling out in alarm.
28) The same people who are now applauding the president for doing something similar.
How to use applauding in a sentence29) She was standing before an applauding audience with a check in her hand .
30) WELNA : Among those applauding was a local entrepreneur named Ryan Carr.
31) I feel sad for you, but inside I'm applauding her.
32) I KNOW that all of heaven was applauding and rejoicing with him.
33) By the time they came back, people were applauding and whistling.
34) And to the audience for applauding !
35) I thought they were applauding because they had learned something about supply-side economics.
36) Did anyone notice TK applauding the supporters before and during his warm up!
37) The Yurok and Karuk Tribes sent out releases applauding the decision.
38) At least mentally, the Pirates may have been applauding Dickey's departure.
39) They were congratulating , praising, and applauding him for yet another brilliant idea.
40) Or applauding her ability to multitask ?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of applauding
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of applauding with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with applauding
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word applauding in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with applauding.
20 examples of simple sentences of applauding. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of applauding
Compound Sentences with applauding
Complex Sentences with applauding
Compound-Complex Sentences with applauding