appertain in a sentence
1) Next Trent had listed those facts appertaining to his own role.
2) The right of monopoly appertains to the State.
3) Or can anyone without sweat accomplish even what appertains to daily life?
appertain example sentences4) Remand prisons are often in city centres and appertain to court houses.
5) Actually, a similar situation appertains with reference to the State.
6) The agisters supervised pannage and agistment and collected any fees thereto appertaining .
7) I believe to England appertains the honour of having given birth to those monsters.
8) This trait appertains to the lover alone, and not to the beloved.
9) This is mostly due to lack of initiatives from the Government and appertaining Authorities.
10) By those holy duties that are required and do appertain to this fellowship and communion.
11) None of the above appertain to the taxi trade as the trade is predominantly self-employed.
12) The whole complex of outdoor sports grounds together with the university docks appertain to the hall.
13) You will say, it may be that the towns appertain to the prince.
14) From Pradyumna emanates Aniruddha to whom shakti and tejas appertain .
15) They were to hear, decide, and judge them, with all things thereto appertaining .
example sentences with appertain16) Clerks shall be placed at the disposal if the Committees to perform the necessary work appertaining thereto.
17) A dissimilar aggravation is the production of new and troublesome symptoms not appertaining to the disease under treatment.
18) We were then ordered to give up all nautical instruments and letters appertaining to any of us.
19) But the trouble is, finding the earth, which one appertains to what, you know.
20) Not even her most ardent admirers dare claim that she touches on or appertains to the fashionable silhouette.
21) There are other petitions appertaining to a motion they will be referred to when the motion is taken.
22) Subjects restricts what kinds of AST node to which this attribute can appertain (roughly, attach).
23) Mathematical principles appertaining to the five-sided cube and the formula for the transmutation of base metal into gold.
24) His salary had been only four hundred rix-dollars, with perquisites, no doubt, appertaining to his office.
25) IT IS rare I feel strongly about anything appertaining to Darlington, otherwise I would have an ulcerated stomach.
26) Only the former of these faults is properly discussed in this place, the latter appertaining to the next paragraph.
27) All other expenses necessary or desirable and appertaining to a project, as estimated or otherwise ascertained by the commission.
28) Tybalt, the reason that I have to love thee Doth much excuse the appertaining rage To such a greeting.
How to use appertain in a sentence29) The invention, on the other hand, appertains to the historical and to variations and change within the object.
30) The exercise of the Regency appertains by right to the Heir to the Throne if he has attained his majority.
31) In the three preceding articles we have taken a short view of the principal absolute rights which appertain to every Englishman.
32) This was true in terms of the wider political situation as well as that directly appertaining to the King's Men.
33) I counted something like and at the moment it appertains just to the telephone system and regard to the enquiry system.
34) Their dwellings, warehouses, and all premises appertaining thereto, destined for the purposes of commerce or residence shall be respected.
35) Who truly has the fortunes of their town, badge, and those who appertain to represent them, as a priority?
36) Er I mentioned in the earlier session today about erm a situation that appertained when I was in the police at Maidstone.
37) It may not be improper for me to remark, that the annual expenditures appertaining to pauperism appear latterly to be encreasing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appertain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appertain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appertain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appertain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appertain.
20 examples of simple sentences of appertain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appertain
Compound Sentences with appertain
Complex Sentences with appertain
Compound-Complex Sentences with appertain