appendant in a sentence
1) One appendant body in Freemasonry also uses Esquire as a degree title.
2) This is the only authentic record of the KTP appendant degree rituals.
3) Different Masonic jurisdictions vary in their relationships with appendant bodies, if any.
appendant example sentences4) O'Neal is a Freemason of the Prince Hall appendant body.
5) Within its many pages are manuscript notes on the Knight Templar Priest appendant degrees.
6) The St. Andrew's Lodges and Chapter's are comparable to appendant Bodies.
7) Additional degrees are sometimes referred to as appendant degrees, even where the degree numbering might imply a hierarchy.
8) Many other Concordant and appendant bodies will welcome you and your family as members once you become a Master mason.
9) First, Great Uncle Stan wears a fez, which is the hat worn by the Shriners - an appendant body of Freemasonry.
10) In the United States all or most of these organisations are recognised as "Bodies identified with Freemasonry" or " appendant Bodies".
11) Legend has it that the first meeting of the masons of England took place in the city of York, making the York rite an apt name for this popular appendant degree.
12) Several of the floors are furnished by Masonic appendant bodies such as The York Rite, Tall Cedars of Lebanon, and Grotto.
13) Such rights, though commonly appendant or appurtenant to land - there is little practical difference between the two phrases - are not necessarily so.
14) The insignia consist of the Collar and Badge appendant known as the George, the Star, the Garter and the Sash with the Investment Badge, called the Lesser George.
15) When you pass the proficiency requirements of the Lodge, you will be eligible to make application for any concordant or appendant body of your choosing.
example sentences with appendant16) The Rosicrucian symbol of the Rose Cross is also found in certain rituals of appendant bodies to Freemasonry which require candidates to be Master Masons.
17) Prior to this donation, the association was unsure whether appendant bodies of Freemasonry should be allowed to occupy rooms in the memorial.
18) The Scottish Rite is one of the appendant bodies of Freemasonry that a Master Mason may join for further exposure to the principles of Freemasonry.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of appendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appendant
Compound Sentences with appendant
Complex Sentences with appendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with appendant