append suffix in a sentence
1) A suffix is appended to show the inclusion of titanium upgrades.
2) AP shells with a bursting charge were sometimes distinguished by appending the suffix "HE".
3) Prepositions, conjunctions and interjections are also formed from noun roots by appending appropriate suffixes .
append suffix example sentences4) Some vendors append a suffix , indicating the terminal types, terminal locations, and battery dimensions.
5) Nouns can be derived from adjectives, verbs, or other nouns by appending various suffixes .
6) For a rebroadcaster of an FM station, the numeric suffix is appended to the FM suffix.
7) Negation is expressed by appending the suffix "-n" at the end of a verb in its imperfective stem form.
8) Typically, the compressed form of the archive receives a filename by appending the format-specific compressor suffix to the archive file name.
9) If this query fails, the computer can try additional queries for alternate FQDNs by appending any connection-specific DNS suffix configured for network connections.
10) Instead, development pre-releases are titled release candidates, which is indicated by appending the suffix '-rc' to the kernel version, followed by an ordinal number.
11) Resolution of (short) NETBIOS names by DNS requires that a DNS client expand short names, usually by appending a connection-specific DNS suffix to its DNS lookup queries.
12) The components of multiple stars can be specified by appending the suffixes "A", "B", "C", etc., to the system's designation.
13) The "-shire" suffix was also appended for some counties, such as "Devonshire", "Dorsetshire" and "Somersetshire", despite their origin.
14) The case suffixes are appended to the plural suffix, e.g. "Huséiniukutse", 'the people of Hussein' (ergative plural).
15) It indicates when a player should "blow" or "draw" on a note by appending a letter suffix (B for blow or D for draw) to the appropriate harmonica hole number.
example sentences with append suffix16) The typical derivation was to append the suffix "-escu" to the father's name, e.g. "Anghelescu" (""Anghel's" child") and "Petrescu" (""Petre's" child").
17) Weak verbs are characterised by preterites formed by appending the suffixes "-da" or "-ta", parallel to past participles formed with "-þ" / "-t".
18) For example, when the pronominal suffixes are appended directly to the existential particle *"eṯ" (Classical 'it), it regularly takes the form "ext-" [ɛχt.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of append suffix
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of append suffix with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with append suffix
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word append suffix in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with append suffix.
20 examples of simple sentences of append suffix. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of append suffix
Compound Sentences with append suffix
Complex Sentences with append suffix
Compound-Complex Sentences with append suffix