appellate court in a sentence
1) The appellate court found this was error.
2) A federal appellate court upheld the decision.
3) He has argued before state trial and appellate courts .
appellate court example sentences4) The matter is pending before Texas appellate courts .
5) The appellate court disagreed with the trial court.
6) The case remains active pending resolution by the appellate court .
7) He briefed and argued cases before state and federal appellate courts .
8) A federal appellate court upheld the original ruling on appeal.
9) Why did the appellate court so decide?
10) They also approved three new appellate courts .
11) An appellate court must reach unanimous agreement to overturn an acquittal.
12) The appellate court reversed the lower court's order.
13) But two appellate courts have said so.
14) So we are very hopeful in the appellate courts .
15) In 39 states an intermediate appellate court will hear the case.
example sentences with appellate court16) The verdict was later overturned by the Michigan appellate court .
17) This conviction was upheld by the appellate court in 1981.
18) These appellate courts do not normally conduct trials or hear witnesses.
19) The appellate court heard oral argument on April 16, 1936.
20) An appellate court affirmed Judge Stein's decision.
21) The plaintiff filed an appeal before the first appellate court .
22) They can't be changed by an appellate court .
23) Now, the appellate courts have accepted this approach.
24) However, the appellate court overturned the trial court's ruling.
25) An emergency writ to the appellate court could block his action.
26) Appellate courts do not hear witness testimony or examine new evidence.
27) This may sway an appellate court to order a new trial.
28) The court of Appeal is solely an appellate court .
How to use appellate court in a sentence29) Side Views Was the appellate court doing the right thing ?
30) However, strangely enough, the appellate court upheld the agreement.
31) The trial court entered a nonsuit and the appellate court affirmed.
32) The appellate court declared her innocent on 7 July 1456.
33) Two re-trial appeals were declined by the appellate court .
34) Remember, the appellate court will not consider new evidence.
35) Both cases were appealed and both appellate courts upheld the lower court decisions.
36) The appellate court cannot refuse to listen to the appeal.
37) Unfortunately for Friedman, the California appellate court disagreed.
38) There are 12 civil courts, eight criminal courts and three appellate courts .
39) In some places, the appellate court has limited powers of review.
40) It went back and forth between the district and appellate courts twice.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appellate court
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appellate court with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appellate court
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appellate court in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appellate court.
20 examples of simple sentences of appellate court. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appellate court
Compound Sentences with appellate court
Complex Sentences with appellate court
Compound-Complex Sentences with appellate court