appellate attorney in a sentence
1) That's where appellate attorneys come in.
2) An appellate attorney is an attorney who is familiar with the appeals process.
3) John Messinger, our appellate attorney , assisted with many legal issues.
appellate attorney example sentences4) As an appellate attorney he has appeared in all Florida District Courts of Appeals.
5) Our appellate attorneys also stay one step ahead by preparing clients' cases for appeal before an appeal is filed.
6) Should an appeal be necessary, our environmental lawyers work closely with our seasoned appellate attorneys to guide our clients through the process.
7) An appellate attorney must anticipate the court's reaction to each case, and how likely it is that each client's situation will be deemed worthy of appeal.
8) Jenner & Block LLP 's ten-partner group of ' intelligent, diligent attorneys ' combines experienced litigation and appellate attorneys with serious FCC expertise.
9) Our appellate attorneys routinely advise and consult with trial counsel throughout the development of a case, to preserve error and identify issues for appeal.
10) The Cameron County judge agreed with Velez's appellate attorneys , who have argued that Velez received a woefully poor defense at his 2008 capital murder trial.
11) He filed notice of appeal and was represented by a state-funded appellate attorney who challenged the basis of the original search that found the bomb components.
12) Arguably, being a great appellate attorney may even prevent someone from being a great trial lawyer and being able to connect with juries.
13) Assuming you 're willing to take the word of some upstart simple country lawyer over those of the illustrious resident criminal appellate attorney , of course.
14) Mike Peterson 's appellate attorney , Jim Cooney, said trials have to be fair to both prosecutors and defendants, and Deaver's exaggerations prevented that.
15) Bonds ' appellate attorney , Dennis Riordan, argued that Bonds' answer was, in fact, true: He felt the pressure of being a child of a celebrity.
example sentences with appellate attorney
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appellate attorney
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appellate attorney with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appellate attorney
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appellate attorney in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appellate attorney.
20 examples of simple sentences of appellate attorney. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appellate attorney
Compound Sentences with appellate attorney
Complex Sentences with appellate attorney
Compound-Complex Sentences with appellate attorney