appellant in a sentence
1) The appellant was convicted and now appealed.
2) The mistakes must have harmed the appellant .
3) The appellant was convicted of wounding with intent.
appellant example sentences4) The appellant owned and operated her own business .
5) Legal aid taxation of appellant's costs.
6) The appellant was sentenced to 9 months' imprisonment.
7) The appellant was arrested on 2 July.
8) While this occurred, appellant stood nearby and watched.
9) Either appellant or his brother pulled the door closed.
10) That is part of the appellant's challenge.
11) The appellant is on bail, his bail bonds stand discharged.
12) Thus, the appellant had not suffered undue prejudice.
13) The appellant described himself as a self-employed accountant.
14) The appellant said that it was very far and very expensive.
15) The appellant may reserve ten (10) minutes for rebuttal.
example sentences with appellant16) The appellant was again represented by Roger Lancaster.
17) Appellant was subsequently charged with murder and criminal conspiracy.
18) The appellants had unlawfully and deliberately derailed a train.
19) The appellants were represented by both counsel and solicitor.
20) The claim's flight was designed in low appellants .
21) We find appellant's ground of error to be without merit.
22) The prior decision was overturned in favour of the appellant Fletcher.
23) The appellant was stopped on arriving in England by car ferry.
24) B. Reason for harassment of the appellant .
25) Appellant was subsequently arrested and transported to jail.
26) He was having some other litigation with the appellant .
27) The appellant must also be adversely affected by the appealed decision.
28) He was a friend or acquaintance of the appellant .
How to use appellant in a sentence29) The appellant suffered bruises and a lump on his head.
30) The appellant arrived, as was his habit, naked.
31) She said the teachers told the children to ignore the appellant .
32) The teachers observed the appellant and what he had done.
33) On July 2, 2007, appellant appeared for sentencing.
34) The appellant was represented by high-profile barrister Roger Lancaster.
35) Appellant is awarded its costs on appeal.
36) The appellants sought to recover the money.
37) Appellant timely filed a notice of appeal.
38) Appellant's waiver was made in writing.
39) Legal aid taxation of appellants' costs.
40) Appellant contends that the evidence was insufficient to support those verdicts.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of appellant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of appellant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with appellant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word appellant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with appellant.
20 examples of simple sentences of appellant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of appellant
Compound Sentences with appellant
Complex Sentences with appellant
Compound-Complex Sentences with appellant