antiqued in a sentence
1) This artwork is done on special antiqued paper.
2) These vintage-style earrings use beautifully antiqued solid brass components.
3) These vintage-style earrings use beautifully antiqued brass components.
antiqued example sentences4) It is finished with antiqued brass eyelets and tan rattail for the ties.
5) Paint on oil-based paint, then partially rub off for an antiqued look.
6) In the dining area, two antiqued wood tables are set near a high stone chimney.
7) The hardware on the bag is golden antiqued and the bag shows off large stud accents.
8) Obviously it is refinished, and antiqued to look like a antique french chest.
9) A new picture can be given an ' antiqued ' effect by adding uniform monochrome noise.
10) I loved all the ' antiqued avocado' and the pictures are worth a thousand words.
11) The antiqued serif that is used alongside Studio Sable pales in comparison, aesthetically and technically.
12) This TV stand is crafted of select birch veneers and hardwood solids accented by antiqued pewter hardware.
13) Casa Fina's new range of furniture has a traditional design and a mellow antiqued paint finish.
14) To wind it up simply pull on the end of the antiqued brown chain once every 8 days.
15) With an antiqued painted finish and a parade of vintage bunny images, this makes a perfect decoration.
example sentences with antiqued16) It might even leave you with a it of desirable smudging for a distressed or antiqued project .
17) Hee . I have a desk which was antiqued in an avocado color (like here ).
18) The band and clip are of silver, with a slight antiqued effect in the engraved lines and patterns.
19) All these were hot glued to buckram bases, sprayed gold, and (after this photo was taken) Antiqued .
20) Capture the charm and grace of a bygone era with a palette of blue and tan in shades that appear antiqued .
21) These reproduction antiqued mirrors are works of art and can bring color and texture to an otherwise hard, cold reflective surface.
22) There lies the problem. gucci tuch The Miu Miu antiqued Leather Handbag is a perfect shaped everyday messenger bag but is manly and burly.
23) I know that TC copper is already antiqued , but I like my copper best when it is almost chocolate colored, and the LOS got me there in a minute or two!
24) My favorite copper shop has started offering their lovely solid copper beads and findings pre-aged and antiqued (in additional to raw, bright copper).
25) This is the case for all limestones, tumbled stones, " antiqued stones" and light colored marbles. q May be characterized by dry seams, pits, fossils and glass veins.
26) Each customizable slab is composed of actual cross-sections of trees that have been polished or antiqued so that the material's true personality shines through.
27) It is likely, though, that the note is part of a series of antiqued reproductions issued in various denominations and forms for use in advertising campaigns.
28) While there are only a few base metals, the patina (finish) can range from gold, silver, nickel, brass, copper. bronze plus the antiqued variations.
How to use antiqued in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiqued
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiqued with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiqued
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiqued in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiqued.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiqued. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiqued
Compound Sentences with antiqued
Complex Sentences with antiqued
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiqued