antiquary in a sentence
1) A man may be a patriot without being an antiquary .
2) He was often looked upon by other antiquaries for ideas.
3) Wherever they went they took antiquaries along with them.
antiquary example sentences4) What sort of a man is an antiquary , I wonder?
5) This man related and explained everything to me like an antiquary .
6) Nevertheless, many practising antiquaries continue to claim the title with pride.
7) Ultimately John became a distinguished antiquary , publishing numerous books and articles.
8) It has long vexed Birmingham antiquaries and is perhaps insoluble.
9) Indian antiquary , August, p. 234.
10) Indian antiquary , June, p. 176.
11) The latter was a skilful antiquary , and author of several learned works.
12) But the annalists and the antiquaries still wrote in Latin.
13) Francis Drake (1696-1771), antiquary and surgeon.
14) Indian antiquary (June 1879) pp. 177-178.
15) Indian antiquary , viii (August), 234.
example sentences with antiquary16) Mr. Winslow Jones, Western antiquary y Vol.
17) This may be why the earlier antiquaries thought of them as country houses.
18) So it seems our old antiquary bemoaned the lack of a bridge.
19) Society of antiquaries of London incorporated.
20) While at Westminster, Cotton began antiquary studies under the influence of Camden.
21) The contemporary antiquary John Leland described the Malvern Hills and Hanley Castle.
22) Don't miss the special Halloween event ' antiquaries of Terror'.
23) Hearne printed his edition from a transcription made for the antiquary Richard Graves.
24) Antiquaries , Society of, Edinburgh.
25) Joseph Strutt (born 1742), engraver and antiquary .
26) There were some writers of historical poems, some annalists, many industrious antiquaries .
27) This inscription is of great interest to the antiquary , and to the archeologist.
28) The house was owned by the Cheshire antiquary Raymond Richards until his death in 1978.
How to use antiquary in a sentence29) John Gough Nichols was the third generation of renowned London printers, publishers and antiquaries .
30) Ashmole was an antiquary with a strong Baconian bent for the study of nature.
31) Samuel Pegge (1704-1796), antiquary , Old Whittington vicar.
32) Society of antiquaries of Scotland.
33) Roman remains are not rare, and are sufficiently important to have attracted ch notice from antiquaries .
34) He was in later life the Rector of Landulph, an antiquary and an oriental traveller.
35) The following list appears in Appendix B, pages 370-71 of "The Learned antiquary .
36) A. Stein, "Afghanistan in Avestic Geography," Indian antiquary 15, 1886.
37) His tomb was still extant in 1767, when the inscription on it was recorded by an antiquary .
38) Would not the antiquaries of succeeding centuries rightly reason from our past that we were a heathen nation?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiquary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiquary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiquary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiquary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiquary.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiquary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiquary
Compound Sentences with antiquary
Complex Sentences with antiquary
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiquary