antiproton in a sentence
1) The antiprotons are still hot when initially trapped.
2) A ring of antiprotons is detected around the Earth.
3) This is the signature of an antiproton annihilation.
antiproton example sentences4) Finally, there is the antiproton beam.
5) This cloud is then recaptured in a second trap near the antiprotons .
6) For instance, a proton is electrically positive whereas an antiproton is electrically negative.
7) But antiproton production is ticking upward at a fairly fast rate, he added.
8) The proton comprises three quarks; the antiproton is made of three antiquarks.
9) For example, the proton and antiproton are denoted as and , respectively.
10) It was closed in 1996, and superseded by the antiproton Decelerator.
11) For example, the charges of the proton and antiproton must sum to exactly zero.
12) An antiproton consists of two up antiquarks and one down antiquark ().
13) A very small fraction are stable particles of antimatter, such as positrons or antiprotons .
14) The biggest limiting factor in the large-scale production of antimatter is the availability of antiprotons .
15) Fig. 5.2 shows a photograph of a collision between a high energy proton and antiproton .
example sentences with antiproton16) The energy of the antiprotons has been measured in the range from 60-750 MeV.
17) Nucleus-nucleus collisions produce antinuclei through the coalescense of antiprotons and antineutrons created in these reactions.
18) And yes, antihydrogen (consisting of an antiproton and a positron) has been observed.
19) Iridium is used in particle physics for the production of antiprotons , a form of antimatter.
20) In reactions between protons and antiprotons , their energy is converted largely into relativistic neutral and charged pions.
21) A proton is made up of quarks, so an antiproton must therefore be formed from antiquarks.
22) For example, the counters were applied in the discovery of the antiproton and the J particle.
23) Using Lawrence's bevatron set to 6GeV, they managed to detect conclusive evidence of antiprotons .
24) The density of protons in our part of the universe is much greater than the density of antiprotons .
25) WORF: The vessel is firing jacketed streams of positrons and antiprotons , equivalent firepower of forty megawatts.
26) It was discovered by Bruce Cork in the year 1956, a year after the antiproton was discovered.
27) However, at the Battle of Harzapid all of the loyalist forces were forced to use antiproton beams.
28) The electrons in this plasma cool via cyclotron radiation, and then sympathetically cool the antiprotons via Coulomb collisions.
How to use antiproton in a sentence29) Antimatter is composed of antiprotons , positrons (the opposite of electrons), antineutrons and thus anti-quarks.
30) An antideuteron is the antiparticle of the nucleus of deuterium, consisting of an antiproton and an antineutron.
31) This novel experimental method aims for the high-precision comparison of the magnetic moments of the proton and the antiproton .
32) Thus, the positron is a positively charged antielectron and the antiproton is a negatively charged equivalent of a proton.
33) Antiprotons have also been found to exist in the Van Allen Belts around the Earth by the PAMELA module.
34) We are developing an experiment for the ultra-high precision determination of the magnetic moment of the proton and the antiproton .
35) Working with Chamberlain and others, he began searching for the antiprotons , a sub atomic antiparticle of the proton.
36) Studies of cosmic rays have identified both positrons and antiprotons , presumably produced by high-energy collisions between particles of ordinary matter.
37) For example, a positron (the antiparticle of the electron) and an antiproton can form an antihydrogen atom.
38) In this photograph from CERN we see the annihilation of an antiproton in the 80 cm Saday liquid-hydrogen bubble chamber.
39) But the device can also accelerate antiprotons , the antimatter equivalents of protons with the same mass but negative electric charge.
40) This accelerator was commissioned in 2005, after having been reconfigured from the previous Low Energy antiproton Ring (LEAR).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiproton
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiproton with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiproton
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiproton in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiproton.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiproton. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiproton
Compound Sentences with antiproton
Complex Sentences with antiproton
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiproton