antipredator in a sentence
1) Alternative defenses include a range of antipredator adaptations, including alarm signals.
2) To test the antipredator hypothesis, pairs of naturally occurring colonies were identified.
3) Antipredator behavior and the escalation of coyote encounters with deer.
antipredator example sentences4) Bates put forward the hypothesis that the close resemblance between unrelated species was an antipredator adaptation.
5) Antipredator Defenses in Birds and Mammals.
6) TM Caro antipredator Defenses in Birds and Mammals , (2005) .
7) The nitrogen oxide functional group was found to be the main chemical trigger of antipredator behavior in receivers.
8) When this signal reaches the receivers, they perceive a greater predation risk and exhibit an antipredator response.
9) Many researchers are guilty of focusing on the antipredator adaptations of prey rather than those of the predators .
10) Antipredator adaptations have evolved in prey populations due to the selective pressures of predation over long periods of time.
11) Caro TM: antipredator Defenses in Birds and Mammals University Of Chicago Press 2005. 2.
12) Its antipredator adaptations, host-parasite interactions, sensory physiology, reproductive physiology, and endocrinology have also been much studied.
13) Diazinon, an organophosphate, was found to disrupt olfactory pheromone signals that induced antipredator behavior, such as predator avoidance.
14) Mule deer therefore have more to gain in terms of antipredator benefits by maintaining the number of potential associates through active defence.
15) Interspecific variation in antipredator behaviour leads to differential vulnerability of mule deer and white-tailed deer fawns to coyote predation early in life.
example sentences with antipredator16) Nest predation is one of the most important while breeding close to barred warbler territories (Goław- factors limiting reproductive success, and antipredator ski 2007).
17) Please cite this article in press as: Susan Lingle et al., Altruism and recognition in the antipredator defence of deer: 2.
18) We tested the hypothesis that extant Père David's deer retain antipredator responses to the acoustic and visual cues of their ancestral predators.
19) "Owl predation on snowshoe hares: consequences of antipredator behaviour.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipredator
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipredator with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipredator
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipredator in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipredator.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipredator. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipredator
Compound Sentences with antipredator
Complex Sentences with antipredator
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipredator