antiphonary in a sentence
1) The Bangor antiphonary also gives a set.
2) In the antiphonary of Bangor it is called "secunda".
3) The authentic antiphonary mentioned by the biographer has not as yet been found.
antiphonary example sentences4) Warren, "The antiphonary of Bangor: an Early Irish MS.
5) His changes in the "Graduale" were few; in the antiphonary , many.
6) In an ancient inventory occurs Breviarium Antiphonarii, meaning "Extracts from the antiphonary ".
7) The importance of the Gregorian antiphonary is found in the enduring stamp it impressed on the Roman liturgy.
8) The word antiphonary had in the earlier Middle Ages sometimes a more general, sometimes a more restricted meaning.
9) Those of the Mass were written in the Gradual, those of the Divine Office at first in the Psalter or antiphonary .
10) A little, also, may be gleaned from the St. Gall fragments, the Bangor antiphonary , and the order for the Communion of the Sick in the Books of Dimma, Mulling, and Deer.
11) In the late seventh century a collection of beautiful religious poems and hymns in Latin, the " antiphonary of Bangor," was compiled there.
12) The term antiphonarium, printed as a title to many volumes, is made to cover a very varied selection from the complete antiphonary .
13) The changes in the antiphonary resulting from the reform of the Breviary ordered by the Council of Trent and carried out under Pius V is treated under Breviary.
14) The multiplication of antiphonaries , the differences in style of notation, the variations in melody and occasionally in text, need not be further described here.
15) Part of the revision which, together with Elisagarus, he made in the responsories as against the Roman method, were finally adopted in the Roman antiphonary .
example sentences with antiphonary16) It would take too much space to record here the multiplication of antiphonaries and their gradual deterioration, both in text and in chant, from the Roman standard.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiphonary
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiphonary with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiphonary
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiphonary in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiphonary.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiphonary. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiphonary
Compound Sentences with antiphonary
Complex Sentences with antiphonary
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiphonary