antipathetic in a sentence
1) But denial is essentially antipathetic to Matisse.
2) It is human nature to be antipathetic to change.
3) J. Edgar Hoover was antipathetic to civil rights groups in general.
antipathetic example sentences4) He was scintillating, and a generally antipathetic gathering fell about laughing.
5) Producers were antipathetic to new ideas, or risk-taking.
6) There is something about a university which is naturally antipathetic to the state.
7) A pity it was launched really under unhappy circumstances inasmuch as the company was so antipathetic .
8) She was cold and antipathetic .
9) This need not necessarily be antipathetic to 'pub values' as we recognise them.
10) It suggests the sort of self-important psychodrama that viewers antipathetic to experimental video would dread .
11) Trenchard flatly refused the job, being personally loyal to Haig and antipathetic to political intrigue.
12) He was surrounded, however, by a coterie of advisers antipathetic to the Weimar constitution.
13) However, later arrivals and members of factions antipathetic to Cortés complained of the favoritism that excluded them.
14) They excel at stealth and deception and often form cells to undermine governments and organizations antipathetic to their masters.
15) They want to promote antipathetic emotions of disgust and outrage, which morbidly gives them a sense of pleasure.
example sentences with antipathetic16) The absinthe is a useful plant to fight infections by bacteria, worms and fungi, anti-inflammatory and antipathetic properties.
17) The story is complex, and in some respects law has been indifferent and, indeed, antipathetic to commercial needs.
18) In truth, the poetry of Salinas was alien to Cernuda - so alien as to be antipathetic to him.
19) The Lions, fashioned at least a century later, show a much more intimate commingling of the two apparently antipathetic styles.
20) He seemed to be saying: "My friend, how can I speak of detail when the whole thing is antipathetic ?
21) Shepherd was described by colleagues as the "Hammer of Psychoanalysis", although he was not totally antipathetic towards its use.
22) During the mid-sixties, Nietzsche's traditionalism seems even to have stiffened: certainly his attitude towards anything Wagnerian became explicitly antipathetic .
23) Whatever the rhetoric behind these sentiments, they reflected precepts of duty and service, and were antipathetic to notions of merely keeping boys off the streets.
24) First in L. T. Hobhouse's antipathetic The Metaphysical Theory of the State, Hegel's "wicked doctrine" was made responsible for the ills of the First World War.
25) Let them lose and cure ourselves with an antipathetic (fever only when rises above 38 ° C), vitamin C tablets and holy patience.
26) And I believe that it is our task to dig deeply into the history of all these men, to see whether or not they were sympathetic or antipathetic towards our stance.
27) So our actual life, our facility of locomotion, the varied circumstances and the inconstant tastes which render us today so fluid, are highly antipathetic to the cat.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipathetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipathetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipathetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipathetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipathetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipathetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipathetic
Compound Sentences with antipathetic
Complex Sentences with antipathetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipathetic