antipasto in a sentence
1) Unfortunately , it was more like an antipasto sandwich.
2) Ristorante offered pizza, spaghetti Milanese, and antipasto salad.
3) We often began with antipasto : a selection of home-cured salumi .
antipasto example sentences4) From Sainsbury's, the antipasto that isn't an anticlimax.
5) Serve as an antipasto or vegetable course, over soft or baked polenta.
6) For Dr. Citterio, this classic antipasto goes back more than 110 years.
7) What could you include with mixed salami to make a really interesting dish of antipasto ?
8) The last meat on our plate is mortadella, the only cooked meat in the antipasto .
9) I recommend their meat and cheese plates, or an antipasto plate, chuck full of olives.
10) Special thanks also go to San Antonio Deli Provisions which provided delicious antipasto and fruit trays.
11) This cuisine is usually considered up-scale, following a three-course antipasto , primo and secondo format.
12) Assorted antipasto is 60 cents, manicotti 75 cents, chicken cacciatore with spaghetti, $1.25.
13) The bruschetta is basically an antipasto consisting of toasted bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil.
14) The salads and antipasto plates at Cabras are also big hits given their ample size and tasty ingredients.
15) We had the antipasto appetizer and shared a pizza ( half Favorites and half Matt Cain).
example sentences with antipasto16) Other critics denounced it as "nonconforming" and decried it as " antipasto on the Potomac".
17) They are also subtle in taste, with the heartiness of meat but the lightness of an antipasto .
18) Choose from seafood platters or Oriental-style selections, country meat platters or a Continental selection, antipasto and cocktail kebabs.
19) The bread recipe was re-developed and became the cornerstone to our menus for Neapolitan pizzas , paninis and antipasto platters.
20) Antipasto , gourmet pizza and authentic regional Italian dishes are created by Da Pino's international chefs and complemented with outstanding service.
21) This salad is delicious as an antipasto or a first course , or as a side dish to grilled meat and fish.
22) Our salad lunch is cold although there is a Soup or antipasto option which you can choose any day of the week.
23) Salami are best served as an antipasto , in sandwiches, with salads or eaten with a little cheese and fresh crusty bread.
24) You can also chop these and add them to pasta sauces, dips, antipasto platters, etc. They also pair beatifully with some salty prosciutto or ham.
25) One suggestion might be to offer people a lighter lunch as an option - maybe just an antipasto with cold cuts, etc. and bread.
26) It wouldn't let go, so I ended up cutting off the belt and leaving the goat to enjoy it as antipasto .
27) In Italy, besides being used in cooking, bacon ("pancetta") is also served uncooked and thinly sliced as part of an " antipasto ".
28) Traditional formal Italian lunches are a lengthy affair, which usually involves an appetizer, aperitif, or " antipasto " as starter.
How to use antipasto in a sentence29) In Italy, this is called pancetta and is usually cooked in small cubes or served uncooked and thinly sliced as part of an antipasto .
30) Served together they make a wonderful mixed antipasto - a dish used by Italians to stimulate the appetite for the pasta, fish or meat to come.
31) So when I serve these fritters as more than just an antipasto , I accompany them with a fresh beet or tomato salad served raw with a simple dressing.
32) We started with the antipasto Platter, and I must say that hands down it was the best antipasti I've ever had (and I lived in Italy for two years).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipasto
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipasto with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipasto
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipasto in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipasto.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipasto. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipasto
Compound Sentences with antipasto
Complex Sentences with antipasto
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipasto