antipasti in a sentence
1) The food is wonderful, the antipasti is superb.
2) So were groaning buffets overflowing with ridiculous amounts of antipasti .
3) Second, the crowd there wouldn't know antipasti from antiCastro.
antipasti example sentences4) I think the kitchen shined the most with the antipasti and the pasta courses.
5) Great antipasti , I am always weak for burrata and the salted cod was surprisingly tasty.
6) Drank this with antipasti , including the River Café brown lentils and ricotta with rocket recipe.
7) We ordered the antipasti to share and it was quite generous with five different plates hitting the table.
8) The four-course menu will include antipasti , pasta, a fish or meat course, and dessert.
9) Spend the afternoon gathering delicious artisan breads, antipasti and cheese to enjoy as a picnic in the sunshine.
10) We went with friends from Napa and enjoyed the hospitality of the owners beginning with the antipasti platter to share.
11) I want it to be very visual, and we will have fresh pasta making, a nice antipasti bar.
12) For ' antipasti ', here you will find locally made salami and aubergines marinated with oil, garlic and herbs.
13) In particular, check out our German Rieslings and Italian whites - so good with fish, antipasti and cooler dishes.
14) The antipasti starter was very salty and tart due to the pickled vegetables , which necessitated the eating of their complimentary bread.
15) Chef Gagnesi will guide you through the preparation of a full four-course regional meal, starting with antipasti and ending with dessert.
example sentences with antipasti16) For antipasti , try 'salsiccia' - sausage, and 'prosciutto' local ham, sometimes made from wild boar.
17) Relish antipasti like Carpaccio of Beef Topped with Aged Reggiano Parmigiano or Sautéed Jumbo Scampi Tenderly Wrapped in Proscuitto San Daniele.
18) It may not be Milan's most stylish restaurant, but it serves tasty affordable food and the fish infused pastas and other antipasti are also delicious.
19) With a menu running the gamut from light antipasti to traditional savory Italian dishes, patrons are sure to walk away pleased and anything but hungry.
20) When I conjure inspiration for a meatless antipasti spread, I think of hearty starches that give hungry carnivores like me something to work with.
21) For our antipasti we ordered white anchovies marinated in vinegar, pink peppercorns and olive oil (see photo at top of post).
22) We ordered the antipasti which was white beans, grilled eggplant, frittata, and a cold potato salad with tomatoes and arugula.
23) We started with the Antipasto Platter, and I must say that hands down it was the best antipasti I've ever had (and I lived in Italy for two years).
24) Just after the antipasti arrived, Franklin's wife phoned him and said, "Don't eat too much cheese or dessert!
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antipasti
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antipasti with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antipasti
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antipasti in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antipasti.
20 examples of simple sentences of antipasti. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antipasti
Compound Sentences with antipasti
Complex Sentences with antipasti
Compound-Complex Sentences with antipasti