antiparasitic in a sentence
1) Several antiparasitic drugs have been developed for control purposes.
2) This is a blend of antiparasitic herbs.
3) Further antiparasitic therapy will be of no benefit.
antiparasitic example sentences4) There, they produced an antiparasitic called santonin.
5) This antiparasitic control technique was proposed as an effective therapy to overcome periodontitis.
6) The first data on such an antiparasitic therapy seem effective to heal periodontal sulcus.
7) This excellent antiparasitic and antibacterial agent and disinfectant is primarily used to treat bacterial infections.
8) In tissue-cultured cell assays tannins have shown antiviral, antibacterial and antiparasitic effects.
9) You look at the background of Flagyl, it's both antibacterial and antiparasitic .
10) Gentian violet, also known as crystal violet has antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic properties.
11) Most antiparasitic agents can be as long as six weeks, VERMOX is essential to treat pinworm.
12) In addition, bromine is used preferentially over chlorine by one antiparasitic enzyme in the human immune system.
13) The lab is also advancing the development of promising orally-active antiparasitic agents for treatment of African sleeping sickness.
14) Four holes earlier, he had been clear if a barely western antiparasitic several classic fruit would be official.
15) Fumes from burning sulfur were used as fumigants, and sulfur-containing medicinal mixtures were used as balms and antiparasitics .
example sentences with antiparasitic16) I'd search on some of the e-tailers for a medicated antiparasitic food, and hope for the best.
17) There are two antiparasitic agents that can be used to treat the infection and manage the symptoms; diethylcarbamazine and albendazole.
18) Swelling may occur at different times after the initial infection, persist, and recur for various times independently of antiparasitic treatment.
19) Antiparasitic treatment is most effective early in the course of infection, but is not limited to cases in the acute phase.
20) I've read Lyme forums, where some patients have made tremendous progress after going on some natural antiparasitic herbs like Humaworm.
21) However, in the latter, pathways may operate which are not present in the host and it is at this level that some antiparasitic drugs operate.
22) An important antiparasitic action is caused by the block of the transport of iodide of animal cells inhibiting sodium-iodide symporter (NIS).
23) The decision to treat with antiparasitic therapy is complex and based on the stage and number of cysts present, their location, and the persons specific symptoms.
24) In addition to its antibacterial and antiparasitic properties, garlic has been shown to improve cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and may even prevent cancer.
25) Breast milk also contains factors that prevent microbes from attaching, and a long list of other antiviral, antibacterial and antiparasitic factors.
26) () Other specified systemic anti-infectives and antiparasitics
27) has antiviral, antiparasitic , and antifungal properties
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiparasitic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiparasitic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiparasitic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiparasitic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiparasitic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiparasitic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiparasitic
Compound Sentences with antiparasitic
Complex Sentences with antiparasitic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiparasitic