antioxidant vitamin in a sentence
1) These supplements are in addition to the antioxidant vitamins you normally take.
2) This facial will infuse the skin with antioxidant vitamins and trace minerals.
3) Considerable research has recently focused on how antioxidant vitamins may reduce cardiovascular disease risk.
antioxidant vitamin example sentences4) vitamins A and E, important antioxidant vitamins , are also important.
5) This antioxidant vitamin may protect nerves during therapy, especially with Velcade or thalidomide.
6) Your primary (and secondary) focus should be on eating foods rich in antioxidant vitamins .
7) However, studies have shown that commonly used antioxidant vitamin regimens do not prevent cardiovascular events.
8) The American Heart Association doesn't recommend using antioxidant vitamin supplements until more complete data are available.
9) These toxic effects were reduced by simultaneous treatment with antioxidant vitamins (vitamins C and E).
10) Simvastatin and niacin, antioxidant vitamins , or the combination for the prevention of coronary disease.
11) The antioxidant vitamins prevent hearing damage by "scavenging" the free radicals and protecting against their effects.
12) Antioxidants vitamins , minerals, and other nutrients that protect and repair cells in the body.
13) Clinical trials have assessed the effect of these antioxidant vitamins as supplements on the risk of colorectal cancer.
14) Antioxidant vitamins Most research with antioxidant vitamins has been focused on prevention of muscle tissue damage and soreness.
15) Antioxidant vitamins Most research with antioxidant vitamins has been focused on prevention of muscle tissue damage and soreness.
example sentences with antioxidant vitamin16) Antioxidant vitamins , especially C and E, help prevent damage to cells and tissues from environmental toxins.
17) The relationship between antioxidant vitamins and cancer was one of these 10 claims the agency was required to evaluate.
18) Taking high doses of antioxidant vitamins , however, may actually be harmful, especially beta carotene in smokers.
19) The findings of no antioxidant vitamin protective effect in these trials is strong evidence that there is no relationship.
20) Besides the antioxidant vitamins and minerals, you can improve immunity by consuming fruits and vegetables containing antioxidant phytochemicals.
21) Researchers stated that current data do not support the use of antioxidant vitamin supplements for purposes of cancer prevention.
22) Antioxidant vitamins and many phytochemicals can neutralize free radicals and may reduce or even prevent some of their damage.
23) Everyone should eat plenty of dark colored fresh fruits and vegetables, which contain combinations of antioxidant vitamins and nutrients.
24) A proposed rule for the dietary supplement health claim on antioxidant vitamins and reduced risk of cancer (58 Fed.
25) In these people, high doses of antioxidant vitamins may actually protect cancer cells just as they do healthy cells.
26) Studies have not demonstrated that antioxidant vitamin supplements (such as vitamins C and E) prevent cataracts, however.
27) This is important as the frozen baitfish diets are likely to be lower in antioxidant vitamins than the wild tuna diet.
28) vitamin E, vitamin C , and vitamin A are the antioxidant vitamins , and protect the body from oxidative damage.
How to use antioxidant vitamin in a sentence29) Antioxidant vitamins (A, C, and E), carotenoids, and many phytochemicals can neutralize harmful free radicals.
30) Antioxidant vitamins - E, C and beta carotene (a form of vitamin A) - have potential health-promoting properties.
31) For example, some antioxidant vitamin and cancer relationships have intervention trial data that provide strong and compelling evidence against the relationship.
32) Although all fruits and vegetables contain antioxidant vitamins , minerals and phytochemicals, some plant foods are especially rich in antioxidant compounds.
33) This study assessed the effect of antioxidant vitamin supplementation on colonic crypt cell proliferation in patients with adenomatous polyps of the colon.
34) In some relationships, there are some observational data that suggest an association between an antioxidant vitamin and reduced risk of cancer.
35) This makes it difficult to establish whether antioxidant vitamins or some other component of the diet is responsible for any observed benefit.
36) The Polysaccharides found within the Goji Berry provide the antioxidant vitamins C and E, as well as the minerals potassium, calcium, selenium, iron and zinc.
37) Concentrations of four natural antioxidants (total phenolics and antioxidant vitamins A, C and E) were measured for the four species.
38) Application of antioxidant vitamins to treat certain serious afflictions such as heart disease, cancer, and arthritis are proving that aging can be considered a disease.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antioxidant vitamin
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antioxidant vitamin with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antioxidant vitamin
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antioxidant vitamin in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antioxidant vitamin.
20 examples of simple sentences of antioxidant vitamin. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antioxidant vitamin
Compound Sentences with antioxidant vitamin
Complex Sentences with antioxidant vitamin
Compound-Complex Sentences with antioxidant vitamin