antioxidant acid in a sentence
1) As an antioxidant , alpha-lipoic acid helps to block such damage.
2) Effects of 3-week oral treatment with the antioxidant thioctic acid (alpha-lipoic acid) in symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy.
3) The orange juice and champagne concoction provides the following: antioxidants , folic acid , vitamin C, and calcium.
antioxidant acid example sentences4) As an antioxidant , alpha-lipoic acid holds promise for protecting the body against changes in healthy cells that lead to cancer.
5) Use of the antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid (before or after irradiation) was shown to eliminate the radiation-induced rise in ROS levels.
6) The acai berry is packed with antioxidants , amino acids , fibre, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals that combine to reveal many beneficial properties.
7) Within the acai berries, there exists a special blend of natural minerals, antioxidants , amino acids , vitamins, and needed fatty acids (omegas).
8) Opti-zyme is a complete multi-vitamin, multi-mineral formulation with all natural herbs, antioxidants , amino acids , enzymes and additional anti-aging nutrients.
9) Eat foods high in antioxidant monounsaturated fatty acids , such as olive oil, almonds and avocados, shown to reduce oxidation of LDLs.
10) The use of the antioxidant lipoic acid was able to reduce ROS levels below background levels when added before or after 56Fe-ion irradiation.
11) Treatment of symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy with the antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid : A 7-month multicenter randomized controlled trial (ALADIN III Study).
12) In plants , flavonoids serve as protective, antioxidant , ascorbic acid protected the cells, preventing some of the damage to plants (bacteria, viruses, insects).
13) Feel of foods which can be loaded with phytonutrients , which includes antioxidants , omega-3 fatty acids , necessary vitamins and minerals.
14) As an antioxidant , alpha-lipoic acid shields the liver from potentially harmful cell changes and assists it in flushing toxins from the body.
15) · Blackberries contain antioxidants , ellagic acid , and vitamins C and E, all of which may reduce cancer risk and fight chronic disease.
example sentences with antioxidant acid
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antioxidant acid
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antioxidant acid with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antioxidant acid
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antioxidant acid in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antioxidant acid.
20 examples of simple sentences of antioxidant acid. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antioxidant acid
Compound Sentences with antioxidant acid
Complex Sentences with antioxidant acid
Compound-Complex Sentences with antioxidant acid