antimetabole in a sentence
1) According to this, every example on this page is antimetabole .
2) Another figure that is important as an aid to understanding and knowledge is antimetabole (refutation by reversal).
3) Isn't that antimetabole ?
antimetabole example sentences4) These examples are often quoted by modern commentators to demonstrate chiasmus, although they are defined as antimetabole in the classical sense.
5) Hill also analysed antimetabole , epanalepsis, epizeuxis and "the repetition of a clause with an inversion in the order of its grammatical parts.
6) Some rhetorical glossaries distinguish between chiasmus (diagonal arrangement of ideas and grammar ) and antimetabole (diagonal arrangement of exact words ).
7) Antimetabole : Repetition of words in successive clauses, but in switched order
8) Antimetabole : A sentence consisting of the repetition of words in successive clauses, in reverse order.
9) An example of antimetabole :
10) " antimetabole .
12) Synonym for antimetabole
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antimetabole
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antimetabole with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antimetabole
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antimetabole in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antimetabole.
20 examples of simple sentences of antimetabole. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antimetabole
Compound Sentences with antimetabole
Complex Sentences with antimetabole
Compound-Complex Sentences with antimetabole