antiheroine in a sentence
1) James Mason costars, and nearly steals the movie, as a highwayman with whom our antiheroine becomes entangled.
2) Selina is depicted as a femme fatale antiheroine whose actions often blur ethical lines, similar to her portrayal in the comics.
3) Prior to the series' premiere, Sachs and Judah would further develop Naomi into an antiheroine with a number of flaws, virtues, and familial issues.
antiheroine example sentences4) Dana Delany stated that her character, Katherine, who was portrayed as an antiheroine in the previous season, is more relaxed following the time jump.
5) Since the 1990s, Catwoman has been featured in an eponymous series that cast her as an antiheroine classy cat burglar rather than a traditional villain.
6) " However, in creating the character, Dunn sought to distinguish Areala from scantily clad bad girl antiheroines with which she might be confused.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiheroine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiheroine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiheroine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiheroine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiheroine.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiheroine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiheroine
Compound Sentences with antiheroine
Complex Sentences with antiheroine
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiheroine