antihelix in a sentence
1) The root of the inferior crus of the antihelix sharply defines the rim of the concha.
2) Cancerous lesions in the concha or over the antihelix can usually be excised and skin grafted.
3) The combined effects of an effaced antihelix and a deep concha also contribute to severe auricular protrusion, that is, a very prominent ear.
antihelix example sentences4) The vertical walls of the conchal cup translate to a semi-horizontal plane as the concha merges with the folded crest of the antihelix .
5) The root and superior crus of the antihelix form the anterior wall of the scaphoid fossa, and the helix forms the posterior wall.
6) This anatomic deformity occurs consequent to the inadequate folding of the antihelix , which causes the protrusion of the scapha and the helical rim.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antihelix
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antihelix with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antihelix
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antihelix in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antihelix.
20 examples of simple sentences of antihelix. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antihelix
Compound Sentences with antihelix
Complex Sentences with antihelix
Compound-Complex Sentences with antihelix