antifreeze in a sentence
1) See insect winter ecology and antifreeze protein.
2) As well guarantee the antifreeze definitely typically has always been full.
3) Antifreeze used in vehicles is a deadly poison.
antifreeze example sentences4) A variety of antifreeze solutions are used in geothermal ground loops.
5) The industry term for the antifreeze mixture is "engine coolant".
6) Flat panels are regularly used in both pure water and antifreeze systems.
7) In 1972, "Operation antifreeze " was initiated.
8) Another problem was clogged radiators from antifreeze mixtures incompatible with aluminum.
9) For antifreeze solutions, "F" is approximately 485.
10) It uses no pump, electronics, or antifreeze .
11) This converter is clogged from antifreeze due to a blown coolant seal.
12) The cryoprotectants act like antifreeze : they decrease the freezing temperature.
13) Recycle used oil, oil filters, antifreeze , and batteries.
14) Fillers included drywall , antifreeze and yellow highway line paint.
15) Q: Can antifreeze alone be used in a HD engine?
example sentences with antifreeze16) Finally, there is antifreeze with its glycol base.
17) They felt that this suggested he was force-fed antifreeze .
18) Wipe up spills and store antifreeze out of reach.
19) These can come from burning leaded fuel, oil or antifreeze .
20) Commercially, there appear to be countless applications for antifreeze proteins.
21) These led to the adoption of glycols for their antifreeze properties.
22) Most antifreeze is made by mixing distilled water with some kind of alcohol.
23) The dogs tested positive for antifreeze .
24) Most lubes contain chemicals found in oven cleaner, brake fluid and antifreeze .
25) Antifreeze fluids circulated through closed-loop systems generally pose little to no environmental hazard.
26) A toxicology screening ruled that Wallace had also been killed through antifreeze poisoning.
27) We all know what antifreeze is, don't we?
28) Used in antifreeze , propylene glycol is quickly absorbed through the skin.
How to use antifreeze in a sentence29) The chemical industry uses glycerol in the manufacture of sealing compounds and antifreeze .
30) A glycol ether of the same chemical group from which antifreeze is derived.
31) He said he puts his dry material er into glycerine or er antifreeze .
32) However, insect antifreeze proteins are 10-30 times more active than fish proteins.
33) The antifreezes of the Notothenid fish however work in a different manner.
34) Antifreeze was developed to overcome the shortcomings of water as a heat transfer fluid.
35) The classification of AFPs became more complicated when antifreeze proteins from plants were discovered.
36) You should be using antifreeze in your radiator, even in the summer.
37) The Lewisite component of HL was used as a form of antifreeze .
38) Other animals, like some Arctic fish , pump antifreeze chemicals through their veins.
39) Other molecules like urea and antifreeze glycolipid are also likely to be involved.
40) Leaking antifreeze is poisonous to animals and they may lick it off the floor.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antifreeze
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antifreeze with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antifreeze
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antifreeze in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antifreeze.
20 examples of simple sentences of antifreeze. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antifreeze
Compound Sentences with antifreeze
Complex Sentences with antifreeze
Compound-Complex Sentences with antifreeze