antifouling in a sentence
1) Antifouling bottom paints are often harmful to the marine environment.
2) Antifouling paint is commonly used to assist in this.
3) Not all sloughing serves an antifouling function.
antifouling example sentences4) They are then dried and re-impregnated with antifouling coatings.
5) Zinc pyrithione is used in antifouling paints.
6) The cost of antifouling a single salmon net can be several thousand British pounds.
7) Antifouling coatings are often used on nylon nets because the process is more economical than manual cleaning.
8) One solution to keeping farmed fish healthy is to contain them in antifouling copper alloy nets and structures.
9) In addition to its antifouling benefits, copper netting has strong structural and corrosion-resistant properties in marine environments.
10) Superyacht antifouling applied to French boat Commodore Explorer, skippered by Bruno Peyron, was supplied by International Celomer in Le Havre.
11) Several types of antifouling paints exist but most contain ingredients such as copper or TBT (Tributyltin) which can be toxic in a lake ecosystem.
12) When nylon nets are coated with antifouling compounds, the coatings repel biofouling for a period of time, usually between several weeks to several months.
13) New lubricants were produced, as were antifouling paints, luminous identification tapes, and a sea marker to help save survivors of disasters at sea.
14) Tri-Lux II is the first antifouling that can be used safely over underwater metals including aluminium hulls and outdrive engines, says the company.
15) A NEW antifouling that can be used on underwater metal has produced sales of more than $1.3 million in the United States during the launch period.
example sentences with antifouling16) Key West, USA: The Farr 50 yacht Full Cry, overall winner of the Key West Regatta, was painted with Courtaulds Coatings' Tri-Lux II antifouling and InterSpray 800.
17) Cause of the last-minute rush was a ruling by KEMI, the Swedish chemical inspectorate, that special safety warnings were needed on cans of antifoulings .
18) A CATAMARAN protected by International antifouling has beaten the fictional record established in Jules Verne's classic novel Around the World in 80 Days.
19) Particles of dust and paint in the water can block life-giving sunlight, and toxic substances from cleaners and antifouling compounds can sicken or kill marine life.
20) You can charter a Redwing, arrive, be ferried to the boat and back again, and you don't have to worry about things like painting, varnishing and antifouling .
21) 'There have also been major changes on antifoulings .
22) A 'green' antifouling alternative to Chlorine
23) Antifouling properties of copper alloys
24) Antifouling coatings containing cuprous oxide algaecide/biocide are the coatings technology used almost exclusively in the fish farming industry today.
25) Antifouling agents
26) They have been used for their biocidal effects in/as fungicides, pesticides, algaecides, wood preservatives, and antifouling agents.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antifouling
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antifouling with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antifouling
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antifouling in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antifouling.
20 examples of simple sentences of antifouling. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antifouling
Compound Sentences with antifouling
Complex Sentences with antifouling
Compound-Complex Sentences with antifouling