antiepileptic in a sentence
1) Many believe that patients might benefit from prevention with antiepileptic drugs.
2) Marijuana: an effective antiepileptic treatment in partial epilepsy?
3) The modern term is " antiepileptic drugs" (AEDs).
antiepileptic example sentences4) However, a subset of patients have seizures despite aggressive antiepileptic drug therapy.
5) They retain niche uses as antiepileptics .
6) Acute antiepileptic effects of d9tetrahydrocannabinol in rats with kindled seizures.
7) TOPAMAX may be more sedating than other antiepileptic medicines.
8) The antiepileptic potential of the cannabinoids. edn.
9) Twelve parents reportedly weaned their child from conventional antiepileptic drugs after commencing cannabis treatment.
10) Antiepileptic and prophylactic effects of tetrahydrocannabinols in amygdaloid kindled cats.
11) Appropriate diagnosis and timely treatment with proper antiepileptic drugs is the first step towards managing epilepsy.
12) In Iranian folk medicine, used for its anticoagulant activity; also as antiepileptic .
13) Antiepileptic drugs sometimes affect memory.
14) All antiepileptic drugs can increase the risks of suicidal thoughts and behavior (suicidality).
15) Hypnotic and antiepileptic effects of cannabidiol.
example sentences with antiepileptic16) The subjects had previously been treated with an average of 12 antiepileptic drugs (AEDs).
17) Most importantly, the loss of antiepileptic effects due to tolerance which renders prolonged nitrazepam therapy ineffective.
18) These tests may help the doctor decide whether or not to treat the person with antiepileptic drugs.
19) Vagus nerve stimulation Children with mitochondrial disease often have seizures that are not responsive to antiepileptic drugs.
20) The cannabinoids as potential antiepileptics .
21) Antiepileptic properties of 9-tetrahydrocannabinol.
22) There is also interest in finding more antiepileptic drugs, with the potential to interfere with epileptogenesis.
23) In the past, antiepileptic drugs were used with the intent of preventing the development of PTE.
24) Unless otherwise specified the terms " antiepileptic drug" and "anticonvulsant" will refer to non-benzodiazepine anticonvulsants .
25) The market is heavily driven by the sales of antiepileptic drugs ( AEDs) targeted at seizure reduction.
26) Antiepileptic potential of cannabidiol analogs.
27) PTE is commonly difficult to treat with drug therapy, and antiepileptic drugs may be associated with side effects.
28) As with all antiepileptic drugs, increases the release and have no further episodes, while others do not.
How to use antiepileptic in a sentence29) Additionally, unlike most other hormonal contraceptives, Depo-Provera's contraceptive effectiveness is not affected by enzyme-inducing antiepileptic drugs.
30) Antiepileptic Drugs Suicide Warning antiepileptic Drugs can cause suicide feelings in patients previously known to have no suicidal thoughts.
31) Antiepileptic Drugs Suicide Warning antiepileptic Drugs can cause suicide feelings in patients previously known to have no suicidal thoughts.
32) Topamax increases the risk of oral clefts by nearly 20% , or 4 times more than other antiepileptic drugs.
33) These patients may experience cluster seizures even though they generally are on stable regimens of antiepileptic medications (AEDs).
34) Topiramate's structural chain resembles a chemical radical in the acetazolamide molecule, which raised the possibility of antiepileptic properties.
35) Precautions: antiepileptic drugs, including TOPAMAX, should be withdrawn gradually to minimize the potential of increased seizure frequency.
36) Antiepileptic drugs that may be given intravenously shortly after injury include phenytoin, sodium valproate, carbamazepine, and phenobarbital.
37) For unknown reasons, prophylactic use of antiepileptic drugs over a long period is associated with an increased risk for seizures.
38) The increased physiological inhibitory effects resulting from increased GABA binding make diazepam a useful tranquilizer or anticonvulsant ( antiepileptic drugs).
39) Another antiepileptic drug, gabapentin, is being studied for its pain-relieving properties, especially as a treatment for neuropathic pain.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiepileptic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiepileptic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiepileptic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiepileptic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiepileptic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiepileptic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiepileptic
Compound Sentences with antiepileptic
Complex Sentences with antiepileptic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiepileptic