antiemetic in a sentence
1) Antiemetics are sometimes necessary to suppress nausea and vomiting.
2) Antiemetics are drugs that treat nausea and vomiting.
3) Particularly difficult to control with standard antiemetic drugs.
antiemetic example sentences4) Antiemetic drugs should be given to awake persons.
5) Antiemetic medications may be helpful for treating vomiting in children.
6) Uses of any particular antiemetic by itself were ineffective.
7) Antiemetics act by inhibiting the receptor sites associated with emesis.
8) These side-effects can frequently be reduced or eliminated with antiemetic drugs.
9) Mirtazapine may be used as an inexpensive antiemetic alternative to ondansetron.
10) C. Pharmacology of emetic and antiemetic drugs.
11) Little controversy exists concerning over the counter psychoactive medications in antiemetics and antitussives.
12) Our antiemetic programme is called Nevasic.
13) An antiemetic regimen comprising dexamethasone, metoclopramide, and lorazepam was routinely used.
14) Any nausea present may also respond to 5HT3 antagonists owing to their antiemetic properties.
15) Acutely, vestibular suppressants (Table 1) and antiemetics are used.
example sentences with antiemetic16) Nausea and vomiting are common, and may require domperidone (an antiemetic ).
17) It is also commonly used as an anxiolytic, hypnotic, antiemetic and appetite stimulant.
18) Generally a trip was followed several days later by hospital admission for rehydration and antiemetic therapy.
19) Aggressive antiemetic therapy during early courses of cancer chemotherapy is the key to prevent this condition.
20) Patients with multiple alleles tend to be unresponsive to the antiemetic drug and vice versa.
21) The antiemetic effects of metoclopramide were found to be partially because of its serotonin antagonism.
22) Antiemetic therapy may also include hypnosis, behavioral modification, anxiolytic agents (benzodiazepine).
23) Mild nausea, not requiring antiemetic treatment, was reported at most MT-II dose levels.
24) Emetic effect is mediated by delta or kappa receptors, whereas antiemetic effect by mu receptors.
25) THC has marked antiemetic properties.
26) This could indicate that the 5-HT3B receptor subunit could be used as biomarker of antiemetic drug efficacy.
27) Some 5-HT3 antagonists, such as ondansetron, granisetron, and tropisetron, are important antiemetic agents.
28) The cover or development gold rice not provides an collection's cost for area antiemetics during an school invasion.
How to use antiemetic in a sentence29) Supportive therapy may include antiemetics and antidiarrheals which may help to conserve electrolyte balance and provide some temporary relief.
30) Appropriate antiemetics are essential.
31) Antiemetic and laxative treatment should be commenced concurrently with strong opioids, to counteract the usual nausea and constipation.
32) Antihistamines, anticholinergic drugs, benzodiazepines, cannabinoid, and antidopaminergic agents are also used as secondary antiemetic agents.
33) Antiemetics may be prescribed to reduce excessive vomiting, but they may have side effects which could increase pancreatic pain.
34) Combinations of antiemetic drugs.
35) Similar cialis, these headaches of medications include to have clad antiemetic meaningful stool procedure to their design from supplying communities.
36) Douglas's eapb knocked an core pathogenesis of the independent, deadly, and medical antiemetics rising the first nation study.
37) The discovery and development of NK1 receptor antagonists have elicited antiemetic effect in both acute and especially in delayed phases of emesis.
38) Reliability of the drugs method highly depends on chosen drugs and additional measures such as the use of antiemetics to prevent vomiting.
39) Improved antiemetics such as ondansetron and analogues, as well as aprepitant have made aggressive treatments much more feasible in cancer patients.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antiemetic
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antiemetic with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antiemetic
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antiemetic in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antiemetic.
20 examples of simple sentences of antiemetic. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antiemetic
Compound Sentences with antiemetic
Complex Sentences with antiemetic
Compound-Complex Sentences with antiemetic