anticonvulsive in a sentence
1) Normally, anticonvulsive medications are the first treatment choice.
2) It differs from some other anticonvulsive drugs with which it was compared.
3) There have been few studies of the anticonvulsive properties of CBD and epileptic disorders.
anticonvulsive example sentences4) CB1 receptors appear to be responsible for the euphoric and anticonvulsive effects of cannabis.
5) There are no anticonvulsive companies in the local sports of idaho, montana, wyoming or alaska.
6) GABAA receptors containing the α1 subunit mediate the sedative, the anterograde amnesic, and partly the anticonvulsive effects of diazepam.
7) Another patient had a generalised seizure after four and 11 weeks; he was put on anticonvulsive medication and interferon was tapered to 1.25 mega units daily.
8) Klonopin anti-anxiety microscope and anticonvulsive / antispasmodic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticonvulsive
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticonvulsive with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticonvulsive
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticonvulsive in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticonvulsive.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticonvulsive. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticonvulsive
Compound Sentences with anticonvulsive
Complex Sentences with anticonvulsive
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticonvulsive