anticommunism in a sentence
1) The opposing political parties organized anticommunism campaigns.
2) The journalist returned to political life, a committed anticommunism .
3) Communists have been the victims of mass killings by anticommunism .
anticommunism example sentences4) The junta combined its reformist anticommunism with the more traditional hard-line variety.
5) Their worldview was shaped and influenced by the anticommunism of that time.
6) He was unable to cite Wittfogel because of the latter's anticommunism .
7) Anticommunism , the glue that held together otherwise contentious partnerships, died a belated death.
8) I regard anticommunism as a matter of principle an evil even greater than communism itself.
9) Yet for all its diversity, anticommunism was indisputably a movement of the political right.
10) Lindbergh's anticommunism resonated deeply with many Americans, while eugenics and Nordicism enjoyed social acceptance.
11) Violent anticommunism was the primary doctrine of Pope Pius XII for as long as he was alive.
12) Moreover, because of the Roosevelt administration's sympathy for the CIO, anticommunism became a partisan issue.
13) His anticommunism was voiced in Parliament by PP member D. R. Ioaniţescu, who spoke for the entire parliamentary right.
14) But actually " anticommunism " becomes an umbrella by which to protest liberalism, internationalism, welfarism, the active civil rights and labor movements.
15) However, it was Baciu's extreme anticommunism that prompted Hunt to demand his resignation and appoint Vicente de Paulo Barretto as the new CCF General Secretary.
example sentences with anticommunism16) As suggested by Costantini, it shared their anticommunism and contempt for democracy, but was the only one to be directly inspired by Mussolini's ideology.
17) A 1962 FBI memo described Skousen as affiliating with an "extreme right-wing" group which was promoting " anticommunism for obvious financial purposes".
18) As the pole of anticommunism during the Cold War, the United States provided the ideology that the authoritarians used to justify their hold on power.
19) William M. Wiecek, "The Legal Foundations of Domestic anticommunism : The Background of Dennis v. United States," "Supreme Court Review," vol. 2001 (2001), pp. 375-434.
20) Lieberman, Robbie (2000), "The Strangest Dream: Communism, anticommunism , and the U.S. Peace Movement, 1945-1963", Syracuse University Press, pp. 92-93.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticommunism
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticommunism with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticommunism
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticommunism in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticommunism.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticommunism. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticommunism
Compound Sentences with anticommunism
Complex Sentences with anticommunism
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticommunism