anticodon in a sentence
1) Define anticodon and discuss its role in translation.
2) An interesting example of A-minor is its role in anticodon recognition.
3) The transfer RNA each have a triplet of bases called the anticodon .
anticodon example sentences4) The anticodon forms three base pairs with a codon in mRNA during protein biosynthesis.
5) Transfer RNAs with the same anticodon sequence always carry an identical type of amino acid.
6) Cytoplasmic tRNA genes can be grouped into 49 families according to their anticodon features.
7) One end of the tRNA matches the genetic code in a three-nucleotide sequence called the anticodon .
8) The tRNA molecules with the anticodon CCG also have attached to them the amino acid glycine.
9) The synthesis of modifications in the anticodon stem and loop were shown to be the most sensitive ones.
10) Some anticodons can pair with more than one codon due to a phenomenon known as wobble base pairing.
11) This tRNA gene has anticodon sequence CAG which is able to base-pair with CUG codon (Figure 1).
12) Each tRNA contains a specific anticodon triplet sequence that can base-pair to one or more codons for an amino acid.
13) These interactions within tRNA orient the anticodon stem perpendicularly to the amino-acid stem, leading to the functional L-shaped tertiary structure.
14) On the other end of the tRNA is a covalent attachment to the amino acid that corresponds to the anticodon sequence.
15) The genetic information carried in the codons of the mRNA are now read (decoded) by anticodons of the tRNA.
example sentences with anticodon16) There will be, in the cytoplasm, tRNA molecules carrying the complementary triplet, or ' anticodon ', CCG.
17) An anticodon is a unit made up of three nucleotides that correspond to the three bases of the codon on the mRNA.
18) Anticodon - Set of three nucleotides complementary to the codon, e.g. AUG (the codon) on mRNA is complementary to UAC (the anticodon) on tRNA.
19) Anticodon - Set of three nucleotides complementary to the codon, e.g. AUG (the codon) on mRNA is complementary to UAC (the anticodon ) on tRNA.
20) The nature of the code (that is, for example, that GGC codes for glycine) depends entirely on which anticodon and which attachment site occur together on a tRNA molecule.
21) Following initiation, the polypeptide chain is extended via anticodon :codon interactions, with the ribosome adding amino acids to the polypeptide chain one at a time.
22) In most eubacteria and eukaryotes, except in yeast, queuosine (Q) is present at position 34 of the anticodons in tRNA Asp , tRNA Asn , tRNA His and tRNA Tyr (23).
23) The present work show that mutations at other sites but the anticodon loop had more variable effects on the m 1 G37 formation (Fig. 2A and Table 1).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticodon
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticodon with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticodon
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticodon in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticodon.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticodon. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticodon
Compound Sentences with anticodon
Complex Sentences with anticodon
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticodon