anticipating in a sentence
1) I am very much anticipating leaving work today.
2) We are anticipating seeing these giants become more active soon.
3) The normative spheres always refer beyond themselves, anticipating later spheres.
anticipating example sentences4) Firms that supply the auto industry are anticipating weaker production.
5) Maybe she was anticipating her next meal.
6) In general terms fashion is about anticipating and generating change.
7) He was no doubt already anticipating some such development.
8) Many folks were anticipating a next leg of growth.
9) Especially the ones anticipating a long playoff run .
10) It was a matchup Howell had been eagerly anticipating .
11) Amateur and professional astronomers worldwide are eagerly anticipating comet ISON .
12) West returns Saturday anticipating a better result .
13) There isn't really er, anticipating much spare cash.
14) Coptic decoration used intricate geometric designs, often anticipating Islamic art.
15) Factories were set anticipating demand at lower interest rates .
example sentences with anticipating16) I am truly anticipating the next in the series.
17) Marketing is concerned with identifying, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
18) It is always worth anticipating and planning for this.
19) What is the problem that you are anticipating ?
20) How did you like anticipating the gift?
21) I'm anticipating some questions right now.
22) I never stop anticipating that good things will happen.
23) I've been anticipating it all week.
24) It was not a question she was anticipating .
25) Planning involves the known and anticipating the unknown.
26) Most observers were anticipating Greece would attempt to remain neutral.
27) We were sort of anticipating the No. 10 seed.
28) Is the market is anticipating a downturn or correction ?
How to use anticipating in a sentence29) And it seems Cooper is anticipating a hot reception too .
30) The station was quiet and he wasn't anticipating trouble.
31) I question the prediction of not anticipating discussion.
32) Most people anticipating this film probably aren't.
33) We are anticipating between 70 and 90 campers this year.
34) In fact, Paul is anticipating an argument.
35) Part of being green is anticipating change, says Simon.
36) I was anticipating about 5 years between coverings.
37) Not the fun, witty read I was anticipating .
38) Anticipating potential problems is the best solution.
39) Anticipating sending 300 text messages every day?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipating
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipating with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipating
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipating in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipating.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipating. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipating
Compound Sentences with anticipating
Complex Sentences with anticipating
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipating