anticipate release in a sentence
1) The Japanese label anticipate an early Summer release .
2) A DVD release was eagerly anticipated by fans of the show.
3) It is usually the most eagerly anticipated release of each year.
anticipate release example sentences4) I've anticipated every release of a EA fifa game since 2003.
5) Fans, especially the ladies, anticipated the release of this album.
6) The highly anticipated release of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty has nearly arrived.
7) Thanks for anticipate the release .
8) Sports fans are eagerly anticipating next generation releases from the Madden and NBA2K series.
9) So .... besides the ".1" in 8.1, we are anticipating this release ... why?
10) I could look forward to discovering new bands, and even anticipate new releases from contemporary favorites.
11) Glowing product previews , soaring stock prices and highly anticipated gadget releases have become the norm for Apple.
12) Wu-Tang Forever (1997) After all the hit solo LPs, this release was hotly anticipated .
13) ParcPlace is anticipating a new release of its C++, code named Archimedes, in the fourth quarter.
14) Most of us had been anticipating the release of this report for some time now, actually since May.
15) Hatley is informing trustees of the proposal through e-mail Feb. 15, with an official news release anticipated Feb. 16.
example sentences with anticipate release16) The song received major radio airplay and was a highly anticipated release , weeks before the music video was even released.
17) But if that 's the case then we could expect strong performance with two highly anticipated releases on the horizon.
18) Her latest, take-no-prisoners solo album Diploid Love is, thus, one of 2014's most highly anticipated new releases .
19) Aonuma felt confident this was the only way to proceed, but worried about consumers who had been anticipating a GameCube release .
20) The National's new album, "High Violet," is one of the most highly anticipated musical releases of 2010.
21) The Terrace EC executive condominium is located in the North East region of Singapore, the condominium release is anticipated to be soon.
22) We anticipate releases in Australia, Canada, Germany, and the UK for "Rain Inside" and as you can imagine, this is all very exciting for everyone involved.
23) It's to give people a taste of what's to come with the hotly anticipated release of their new album in January.
24) We have long passed the Alpha 1 CD image stage and I anticipate the release of Alpha 2 by the time you read this.
25) The new track will be followed by his highly anticipated EP release , "My Ascension", which will be available on September 27 th .
26) Meanwhile, today in the West Bank and Gaza, Palestinians are handing out candy in celebration of the kidnapping and anticipating the next prisoner release .
27) CMS anticipates the release of the proposed rulemaking (NPRM) for Stage 3 in the fall of 2014, including further details on the new timeline.
28) Anticipating the release of the full "Sadke Punjab Ton" album in October 2014, Anita continues traveling the globe and spreading Punjabi culture and music.
How to use anticipate release in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticipate release
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticipate release with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticipate release
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticipate release in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticipate release.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticipate release. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticipate release
Compound Sentences with anticipate release
Complex Sentences with anticipate release
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticipate release