anticancer effect in a sentence
1) It may have anti-inflammatory and anticancer effects .
2) Artemisinin has anticancer effects in experimental models of hepatocellular carcinoma.
3) Tamoxifen seems to require a protein PAX2 for its full anticancer effect .
anticancer effect example sentences4) The results were very disappointing and I could not find any anticancer effects whatsoever.
5) Cox- 2-positive colorectal tumors may be especially sensitive to aspirin's anticancer effects .
6) Eribulin exerts its anticancer effects by triggering apoptosis of cancer cells following prolonged and irreversible mitotic blockade.
7) Coumestans may have anticancer effects .
8) Coumestans may have anticancer effects .
9) Berries contain high amounts of ellagic acid and many other anticancer phytochemical compounds with powerful anticancer effects .
10) Especially transferrin and albumin are good binding partners, which leads to the action of the anticancer effect .
11) In recent studies of American ginseng, steaming or heating altered the ginsenoside profile and thereby increased anticancer effects .
12) However, whether inhibition of COX-2 also plays a dominant role in this drug's anticancer effects is unclear.
13) Its role in cancer treatments has been debated, with the American Cancer Society contending that no anticancer effects have been demonstrated.
14) LPI investigations also demonstrated that vitamin C and its derivatives have anticancer effects against a number of cancer cell lines in culture.
15) They have antibiotic effects, antiviral effects, antifungal effects, anticancer effects , are involved in vitamin and nutrient synthesis, and aid in digestion.
example sentences with anticancer effect16) Due to partial mTOR inhibition as mentioned before, rapalogs are not sufficient for achieving a broad and robust anticancer effect , at least when used as monotherapy.
17) In addition to DHA's possible anticancer effect , it may also be used as a non-toxic adjuvant to increase the efficacy of chemotherapy.
18) The Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center has stated: "Bottom Line: There is no clear evidence to support the anticancer effects of antineoplastons in humans.
19) This Mediterranean bulb is rich in vitamin C and phytonutrients, especially anethole, which a 2000 University of Texas study showed to have some anticancer effects .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticancer effect
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticancer effect with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticancer effect
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticancer effect in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticancer effect.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticancer effect. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticancer effect
Compound Sentences with anticancer effect
Complex Sentences with anticancer effect
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticancer effect