anticancer agent in a sentence
1) In addition use of water soluble polymers allow hydrophilic anticancer agents become soluble.
2) Camptothecins are among the most effective anticancer agents recently introduced into clinical practice.
3) After, they tested resveratrol in combination with several different known anticancer agents .
anticancer agent example sentences4) HDAC inhibitors are a new class of anticancer agents targeted directly at chromatin remodeling.
5) Doxorubicin is a common anticancer agent that becomes less effective in cancer cells demonstrating multidrug resistance.
6) Structures of three classes of anticancer agents bound to the human topoisomerase I-DNA covalent complex.
7) The NIH study spurred other scientists to look more closely at melatonin as an anticancer agent .
8) Another problem with anticancer agents is their limited aqueous solubility what substantially reduces absorption of a drug.
9) Due to the dual role of ROS, both prooxidant and antioxidant-based anticancer agents have been developed.
10) The effect of loss of brca1 on the sensitivity to anticancer agents in p53-deficient cells.
11) Rapamycin and rapalogs (rapamycin derivatives) are small molecule inhibitors, which have been evaluated as anticancer agents .
12) He presented an overview of his research on cancer prevention and its emphasis on the development of novel anticancer agents .
13) As such, it has been a traditional target for the development of different type of drugs, particularly anticancer agents .
14) Oxidized SWNHs could entrap cisplatin, an anticancer agent , which was slowly released from the SWNHs in aqueous environments.
15) These proteins are used as antibiotics and anticancer agents and their binding to DNA is the important element in their efficacy.
example sentences with anticancer agent16) This would allow use of drugs in low concentration what reduce strength of side effects associated with high doses of anticancer agents .
17) It is the best-selling cancer drug in the world and recently accounted for more than 25% of Japan's total national expenditure for anticancer agents .
18) Some of these include photodynamic therapy, which involves the use of light to kill cancer cells, and the use of interferon as an anticancer agent .
19) The development of rapamycin as an anticancer agent began again in the 1990s with the discovery of temsirolimus (CCI-779).
20) Synthetic inhibitors of Cdc25 could also be useful for the arrest of cell cycle and therefore be useful as antineoplastic and anticancer agents .
21) It helps relieve nausea , destroys a host of viruses, and in some laboratory studies has shown promise as an anticancer agent .
22) Most recently, he synthesized taxol derivatives containing fluorine as anticancer agents , probes of chemical and structural biology, and to enhance drug potency.
23) [4 With colleagues, T.C. Chou is inventor/co-inventor of 35 U.S. Patents, mainly for anticancer agents .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anticancer agent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anticancer agent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anticancer agent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anticancer agent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anticancer agent.
20 examples of simple sentences of anticancer agent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anticancer agent
Compound Sentences with anticancer agent
Complex Sentences with anticancer agent
Compound-Complex Sentences with anticancer agent