antibody production in a sentence
1) Delayed antibody production and intermittent shedding in feces compound diagnostic difficulties.
2) Many methodologies exist for polyclonal antibody production in laboratory animals.
3) There are important differences between naturally acquired immunity and temporary vaccine-induced antibody production .
antibody production example sentences4) Excessive levels of BAFF lead to abnormally high levels of antibody production .
5) Antibody production occurs naturally when the body's immune system combats disease.
6) The second reason is, our body goes into high gear with antibody production .
7) Most antigens are T-dependent, meaning T cell help is required for maximal antibody production .
8) Furthermore, toxoplasma-specific in-vitro antibody production appears several months before the onset of encephalitis.
9) Humoral immunity refers to antibody production , and all the accessory processes that accompany it.
10) Oligoclonal bands may be detected in CSF but not in serum, suggesting intrathecal antibody production .
11) First step: observation of distinguished phenotypes, such as antibody production different due to defective cytokine production.
12) Toxoplasma-specific antibody production was confirmed in the positive patients by study of second samples taken 2-4 weeks later.
13) Early endogenous antibody production varies for different kinds of antibodies, and usually appear within the first years of life.
14) He established himself as a leading authority on the plant cytoskeleton and, more recently, on monoclonal antibody production .
15) Upon birth, birds do not have a library of genetic information for B cells to use for antibody production .
example sentences with antibody production16) The third group consisted of 84 patients without signs or symptoms of cerebral toxoplasmosis who were negative for toxoplasma-specific antibody production .
17) However, in an endemically infected colony, more practical methods include MAP (mouse antibody production ) and PCR testing.
18) In HIV-1-infected patients, positive toxoplasma-specific in-vitro antibody production was rarely associated with a significant rise in serum antibodies.
19) The most frequently used adjuvants for antibody production are Freund's, Alum, the Ribi Adjuvant System and Titermax.
20) The clinical evidence for vaccines is their ability to stimulate antibody production in the recipient, a fact that is not disputed.
21) AIDS patients have swollen lymph nodes (these are the sites of antibody production and of the removal of invading organisms).
22) Antibody-secreting cells migrate to the bone marrow and spleen for long-term antibody production , and are generally localised there after one year.
23) They did this by tipping the scales in favour of antibody production - identifying and removing those cells known to suppress antibody production.
24) They did this by tipping the scales in favour of antibody production - identifying and removing those cells known to suppress antibody production .
25) In addition, acquired responses are also enlisted, where lymphocytes that govern antibody production (B cells) and cell-mediated cytotoxicity (T-cells) are stimulated.
26) Some studies have shown that the Pill decreases antibody production slightly, and others have shown more allergies, infections and autoimmune diseases among Pill-takers.
27) TH2 cells, which modulate humoral immunity, or antibody production , produce IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-10, and IL-13.
28) A hapten is a small molecule which by itself cannot elicit antibody production , but when combined with a carrier molecule, can do so.
How to use antibody production in a sentence29) A deficiency of Vitamin E can decrease antibody production and response, and if there is a selenium deficiency will lower cell-membrane integrity.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibody production
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibody production with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibody production
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibody production in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibody production.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibody production. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibody production
Compound Sentences with antibody production
Complex Sentences with antibody production
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibody production