antibody molecule in a sentence
1) Y-shaped structure of an antibody molecule .
2) Edelman's Nobel Prize-winning research concerned discovery of the structure of antibody molecules .
3) Example: the number of antibody molecules in serum needed to trigger a positive ELISA.
antibody molecule example sentences4) B cells, which act specifically, secrete antibody molecules but do not bind MHC.
5) The antibody molecules are secreted by the host cells in a cell culture process employing large-scale bioreactors.
6) Each antibody molecule is made up of two separate chains, a heavy chain and a light chain.
7) Our B-lymphocytes have antibody protein molecules on their cell surfaces that recognize the foreign molecule called an antigen.
8) They are essentially the same for every antibody molecule in your body (and are also called conserved).
9) Even in the absence of antigen stimulation, a human is capable of producing more than 1 trillion different antibody molecules .
10) ACE-011 is a human fusion protein from the combination of Activin Receptor Type IIA and an antibody molecule .
11) An epitope comes in contact with a very small region (of 15-22 amino acids) of the antibody molecule ; this region is known as the paratope.
12) The polyclonal antibodies are distinct from monoclonal antibody molecules , which are identical and react against a single epitope only, i.e., are more specific.
13) The parts of an antigen that interact with an antibody molecule or a lymphocyte receptor, are called epitopes, or antigenic determinants.
14) Like the T cell, B cells express a unique B cell receptor (BCR), in this case, an immobilized antibody molecule .
15) A more specific approach is to synthesize antibodies , protein molecules that can bind to a pathogen and mark it for attack by other elements of the immune system.
example sentences with antibody molecule
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibody molecule
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibody molecule with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibody molecule
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibody molecule in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibody molecule.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibody molecule. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibody molecule
Compound Sentences with antibody molecule
Complex Sentences with antibody molecule
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibody molecule