antibodies bind in a sentence
1) The structures antibodies bind to are called antigens .
2) These antibodies bind to molecules specific to cancer cells.
3) These antibodies bind to cells that contain histamine .
antibodies bind example sentences4) Antibodies binding to the extraocular muscles would cause swelling behind the eyeball.
5) The antibodies bind to the surface proteins but do not inactivate the virus.
6) One study shows some acute-phase seronegative Lyme patients have antibodies bound up in these complexes.
7) Most previously described broadly neutralizing HIV antibodies bind to one or the other Env subunit.
8) Human monoclonal antibodies bind to proteins or cells and stimulate the immune system to destroy those cells.
9) Secreted antibodies bind to antigens on the surfaces of invading microbes, which flags them for destruction.
10) These antibodies bind to antigens, making them easier targets for phagocytes, and trigger the complement cascade.
11) No antibodies bound to SARS ( the virus that led to the outbreak of 2002 to 2003).
12) These antibodies bind to the foreign antigen, neutralize it and allow phagocytes to digest and eliminate it completely.
13) Antibodies bind with foreign cells, identifying their presence for macrophages and other defenders that attack and kill the intruders.
14) A antibodies binding to and neutralizing a bacterial toxin, preventing it from interacting with host cells and causing pathology.
15) The antibodies may also be produced through molecular mimicry, where cross reactive antibodies bind to both virus and human proteins.
example sentences with antibodies bind16) A fluorescence microscope is then used to detect fluorescently labeled antibodies bound to internalized antigens within clinical samples or cultured cells.
17) When the persons body encounters the drug again, IgE allergic antibodies bound to the mast cells result in release of histamine and other chemicals.
18) The technique, also used for diagnosis of other infectious diseases, requires that the antibodies bind to antigens and then bind (fix) complement.
19) After the serum and cells are flushed out, antibodies bound to red fluorescent proteins are flushed in, lighting up captured blood proteins.
20) Sharma, A., Isenberg, D., and Diamond, B. Studies of human polyclonal and monoclonal antibodies binding to lupus autoantigens and crossreactive antigens.
21) IgE antibodies bind to a receptor on the surface of the protein, creating a tag, just as a virus or parasite becomes tagged.
22) A sensitive sheet of photographic film is placed against the membrane, and exposure to the light from the reaction creates an image of the antibodies bound to the blot.
23) A surprise finding was that the PGT151-series antibodies bind to the Env trimer in a way that stabilizes its otherwise fragile structure.
24) This enhancement may reflect polyvalent binding of enzyme-conjugated secondary antibodies to primary antibodies bound to the protein A.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of antibodies bind
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of antibodies bind with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with antibodies bind
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word antibodies bind in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with antibodies bind.
20 examples of simple sentences of antibodies bind. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of antibodies bind
Compound Sentences with antibodies bind
Complex Sentences with antibodies bind
Compound-Complex Sentences with antibodies bind