amitriptyline in a sentence
1) My doc put me on amitriptyline for headaches and mood.
2) The following are the known contraindications of amitriptyline .
3) Amitriptyline is a popular off-label treatment for irritable bowel syndrome.
amitriptyline example sentences4) The consultant has not had me on amitriptyline 25mg a night.
5) Mild sufferers may find sufficient pain relief with tramadol or amitriptyline .
6) Amitriptyline and venlafaxine are probably also effective.
7) Anti depressants are often tried such as amitriptyline or nortriptyline.
8) These drugs include amitriptyline , imipramine and nortriptyline.
9) It was reported that Michael had also been taking the prescription medication amitriptyline .
10) The use of amitriptyline alongside methadone has been shown to be particularly dangerous.
11) Amitriptyline is the tricyclic most commonly used for tension-type headache.
12) Endep amitriptyline is used to treat symptoms of depression, along with insomnia.
13) An accepted use for amitriptyline in Australia is the treatment of urinary urge incontinence.
14) Gabapentin compares favorably with amitriptyline in terms of efficacy, and is clearly safer.
15) It's still early days for the amitriptyline but we have our fingers crossed!
example sentences with amitriptyline16) I'd recommend amitriptyline , Jacky.
17) PubChem Substance Summary: amitriptyline National Center for Biotechnology Information.
18) TCAs include imipramine, amitriptyline , desipramine and nortriptyline.
19) The treatment of overdose is mostly supportive as there is no specific antidote for amitriptyline overdose.
20) The Cochrane Collaboration recently performed a systematic review of clinical trials of the generic antidepressant amitriptyline .
21) The main two side effects that occur from taking amitriptyline are drowsiness and a dry mouth.
22) The compounds described share a tricyclic backbone different from the backbone of the TCA amitriptyline .
23) Dialysis is of no use due to the high degree of protein binding with amitriptyline .
24) Doctors also often treat the condition with these drugs: cyclobenzaprine, amitriptyline and gabapentin.
25) Amitriptyline , amantadine and gabapentin may also enhance pain relief in combination with other analgesics.
26) Amitriptyline is a tricyclic antidepressant.
27) Amitriptyline is prescribed for chronic muscular pain in the arms, legs, neck and lower back.
28) How it Works amitriptyline helps balance brain chemicals that can cause behavioral issues in pets if unbalanced.
How to use amitriptyline in a sentence29) Amitriptyline is associated for new acceptable ligand in the players, friends, activity and lower prior.
30) Low-doses of anti-muscarinic tricyclic antidepressants such as amitriptyline , or nortriptyline have also been described.
31) My short lived experience taking amitriptyline and then Prozac gave me a feeling of being flatlined emotionally.
32) Amitriptyline is readily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract and is extensively metabolised on first-pass through the liver.
33) Then some clinicians use amitriptyline or imipramine as both have a long record of safety during pregnancy.
34) Directions for use amitriptyline is a prescription medication and should be given as told by your vet.
35) MedlinePlus Drug Information: amitriptyline .
36) Accurate, FDA approved amitriptyline information for healthcare professionals and patients - brought to you by Drugs.
37) OAR provide characterize huge chimpanzee amount at first incorporate these amitriptyline 100mg buy online figure of dissimilar shocking.
38) Clomipramine is a well-known TCA; other TCAs include amitriptyline , imipramine, and doxepin.
39) Recently, amitriptyline has been demonstrated to act as an agonist of the TrkA and TrkB receptors.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of amitriptyline
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of amitriptyline with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with amitriptyline
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word amitriptyline in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with amitriptyline.
20 examples of simple sentences of amitriptyline. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of amitriptyline
Compound Sentences with amitriptyline
Complex Sentences with amitriptyline
Compound-Complex Sentences with amitriptyline